Zhongli (Modern AU).

I'm sorry for repetitive upload (Zhongli's being close to one another) but this is the only thing i can write for now.

My brain has that seasonal writing, its hard sometimes.

I hope you like it !

---

You had a crush on your neighbor. 

He always came home looking neat in his white shirt folded to his elbows, his coat hanging over one of his arm, and the long part of his hair tied on the back. He seemed to work in the office, but you wondered if any office would allow him keep his long hair. 

Being the oldest in your shared home, you were given the master bedroom on the second floor to stay in. After moved into the house, you also found out that his room was the opposite of yours, seeing it shone dimly every night, so you kept your curtain close every night as well as you study. 

You were quite shy for someone who hold feelings for someone.

Sometimes, at evening, you would peeked from your window to see him watering the plant, play with his pet, looking very suspicious if someone asked you about it.

This silent crush you had went on for about three months. You were busy with your college as well, so you barely got to see him too. However, one day, your professor cancel your evening class so you got to have some relaxing time on the evening. 

Taking over your old mother's hobby, you also do some mini-gardening at the corner of the front porch, doing some fertilizing and trimming on the flowers you brought from your home. Usually, you asked the youngers to take care of it, and you got worried if they put less or more than enough amount for the plants. It seemed that they do take care of the plant carefully. You smiled at your beautiful and fresh plants.

"Goodbye, teacher ! See you at school tomorrow !" You heard the girls voice coming from the pedestrian, you rose from your crouch and looked over at them. You saw them waving at someone, the direction of your neighbor, a.k.a your crush.

"Oh, (Y/n) ? You're home ?" You looked at the direction of your neighbor, and he was looking right at you. 

"... yeah. My class canceled this evening." You were distracted, before you looked at them, Hu Tao, Yan Fei, and Xinyan just got home from their school. They were schoolmates and even classmates. They were inseparable since they were diapers.