Zhongli

If you don't watch this anime you're missing out

It's quirky levi im telling u.

---

You were a god feared by many.

Blood would always spill where ever you went.

Assisted only a blade with the holder wrapped with bandages,

had taken lives of many other gods and goddesses.

You were called, God of Calamity.

Because of the fear of you taking over the world, a lot of Gods came together to seal you.

Zhongli was one of those who went against the idea.

Of course he would, for his lover.

Most of those who went against the majority were now the archons of their countries.

And you were still sealed.

Many questioned how he came to love you, who eyes never held any affection. Your way of settling conflict only through life and death, quite contradict to how Zhongli would settle.

Nonetheless, he still loved you.

Zhongli just smiled.

He knew you better than anyone.

Zhongli walked into a cave where only him and other adepti, plus the traveler, knew of the place. Slowly he went to the center, towards the stone glows bright within the dark. He stared longingly to the person that was slumber in it.

You were the one who had been put to a slumber for thousand of years now. The blood on your forehead were still there where you were struggling against those who were adamant into sealing you.

He wished to wipe the dirt and blood on your face, holding you into his arms and tell you that, you can finally be at peace.

That, you did not have to taint your hands with blood anymore.

You did not need to be seen as a fearful god, but a God that cares for your friends and sacrificed your image for them.

You killed those who intention to take over the world. You did not wish for dominion, and knowing this, made his love for you grew bigger.

If you were not sealed, you would have become an archon, even though you did not wish to.

Other Archons would agree.

He first touched the stone where you were still in a deep sleep, before he rested his forehead onto it with his heart painfully wishing for you to come out already.

"I miss you." He confessed under his breath, his heart bleeding for you.

He would visit you every day before, now only when he had time as he got himself a job to fill the loneliness you left for him.