Kaedehara Kazuha

I'm writing this as I am nervous now and my anxiety kicking in I cannot sleep.

I hope you enjoy.

WARNING:
Angst

---

I want to return back time.

The time where we were in the farm, living together without any worries of the people.

Herding the sheep and cows. Where we only surrounded by ordinary people.

Where we were known for our love life instead of... this.

...

I miss waking up to you by my side.

You would wake up later than me, but you woke up as if you had awake an hour early, looking up to me with your beautiful pair of (e/c) eyes, knowing I had stared at you the whole time.

Your smile come afterwards, it had engrained into my brain like it was part of myself.

It crazy what had become of us. I did not know for a certain what drove us apart.

It is.. driving me crazy.

You were the love of my life.. and you are still.. the love of my life.

Forever, I will hold you dear and carefully so it will stay, and always be the most beautiful thing in my life.

Falling in love with you, my dearest, my love.

...

I'm sorry it had become like this. I did not hold you careful enough, and you slipped and fell, and hurt.

I hurt you, i'm so sorry, my love.

You must have had no one. You must have been so scared.

That probably the reason why we grew apart. You're scared to get hurt again.

I understand. I know how delicate you are.

You're as delicate as a flower, and so are you as beautiful.

You, and your heart, I wonder if there's other man that can hold the fragile you like I do.

Now I wonder, if you had fall out of love because you met another guy.. that had saved you from all the sufferings.

Oh, my love, it pained me to think of it, but if you're happy, it's more than enough.

I want you to be happy.

Please, for our next meeting, can you smile for me even once ?

It hurts me so much seeing your scowling face.

It does not suit you.

...

I love you so much, (Y/n).

I love you, it so hurts, but I love you so badly.

I want to return back to the time, where we were in the farm, loving each other.

Where i'm just an ordinary farmer, and you, my wife.

Come back to me, my dear, and we will live our life like we used to.

Without the swords. Without worries.

Let's wake up again next to each other, where life is no more of worries but sheep to cater.

---

Tears dripping down your face as you traced the tear marks on the 'i love you' by Kazuha in the letter.

You bit your lower lips, so hard it bleeds, as you screeched and screamed on top of your lungs.

The tears went across the blood on your face, your care to the bloody gums and teeth were no more, including your stabbed abdomen.

"Kazuha... Kazuha..."

You held his shirt, and then his cheek, taking in his now serene look on the face as he felt no more pain.

You clenched your teeth, another wave of sobs coming again as you confirmed he had indeed, gone.

Though the blood on your faces, you still lean in to kiss his lips for the last time.

"I love you too. I love you so much, too." You said with a smile, your tears fell onto his eyes, as it slid down to the side.

You fixed your posture, and gently lay yourself onto his chest, wrapping your arm around his bloody abdomen.

Your eyes were already tired as it slowly shut close.

"Let's go back.. to the farm where we live our best life."