Aether and Lumine pt.3

You made a mistake.

So, you were on your way to your parents to apologize for what you had done to your nanny.

You never thought it could be bad. Your nanny wanted to see your power and wanted you to use it without fear.

You saw an open gap of the huge door, and you slowly walked closer to it.

"... lost her memory for good. She won't able to live like all of us anymore."

You stayed listen outside of the door, looking to your father and mother through the gap.

"So it is true.. our daughter is a witch.."

"Ceolbert."

You clenched your shirt as your tears built up in your eyes. You shut your eyes, remember the look of your lovely nanny that always smiled reassuringly at you.

Then, her smiles gone.

"I should have listen to them !"

"Ceolbert !"

You gasped loudly as you fell to the floor as you missteps. Tears were already fallen to your cheeks as you ran your way to your room.

You hid yourself under your blanket as you cried, holding onto your head at how heavy it became as you cry.

Then you heard knocks on the door.

You slowly brought your blanket down, and saw Aether at the door with a smile, then your sister Lumine appeared from behind him with an even bigger smile.

You wiped your tears as you too, smiled at their arrival.

"Lumine, Aether !" You ran you way towards them as you jumped to Aether, who picked you up as easy as a feather.

"You came back !" Lumine picked you up as she hugged you, and you hugged her back as tight.

"You were crying ?" Lumine asked. You and her was on the bed, you leaning into her while playing with her fingers, while Aether came with some food.

"Did you eavesdrop on mom and dad again ?" You stopped playing with her fingers, looking down sadly.

Aether and Lumine exchanged looks.

"I-I just want to apologize to them. I m-made a mistake and-"

"What was it ?" Aether asked, which made you shrunk into your shoulders more.

"Don't pressure her, Aether." Lumine gave him a short glare, which Aether just stay quiet.

He did not like how Lumine kept babying you.

He was quite a temper.

Lumine noticed the atmosphere that wad getting slightly intense, then she smiled.

"We have a gift for you, (Y/n) !" Lumine placed you in between her and Aether, which he ruffled your hair in process, making you smile.

"Here."

You eyes widened at the golden flare handed by Lumine.

"This can only use one time. I don't know you would have any opportunity to use it, but.."