TWENTY TWO...

Jimin's pov...

I saw the way she was carrying Mr. Kim's child... Why she cares for her like that... It's not like she's her child or something...

She should give me a chance I will give her as much babies she'll want...

I was just looking at them... She didn't even flinched when Mr. Kim hugged her... I guess she has became very much comfortable and free with him...

I am not jealous but I don't like it...

I think I have to warn her to stay away from him... And as she was looking around... She can feel that someone is keeping an eye on her...

Well that's a good thing... I just smirked and went back to my flat as she went inside...

Next day...

I woke up early... Because I have lots of work to do... So I woke up did my daily works and wore this...

After getting ready I first went to a near by gift shop to buy some stuffs for my babygirl

After getting ready I first went to a near by gift shop to buy some stuffs for my babygirl... She need to understand that she have to maintain  distance from Mr. Kim...

I bought a cute envelope with hearts in it and put the letter inside... And after that I went to put that in the letter box of the Orphanage...

Wait... I think I have to write her name... I beautifully wrote her name on the top of envelope and without anyone's looking I silently inserted it in the box and just went for my work...

Y/n's pov...

As any other morning I woke up because of Jessi... After waking up I did my daily Chores... And went to the kitchen...

"Y/n!!... Come here please!!..." Hyujin called me... And I went to the library of the Orphanage... "Yes Hyujin..."

"There's a letter for you too..." What!... Letter for me...

I slowly took it and went to my room... Well I never thought of it... But... Hyujin and others offered me a separate room because I was really traumatized when I came here and wanted some space and time to interact with them...

I entered the room and closed the door behind me... After settling down on the bed I opened the envelope...

As I read the letter my heart literally bursted... I HAVE A STALKER...

Hey babygirl...

This is me... Your future and present...
I am the one for you...
I am noticing that you are getting too close to that Kim Taehyung...
So coming straight to the point...
Stay away from him...
Not only him I don't want a single male around you...

You are mine and keep that in your mind...

And one more thing... After few days you'll be mine... Forever... Till eternity...
Just few days...