TWENTY FIVE...

Taehyung's pov...

Urghhhh.... What did I do to face this... Why I just can't say no to Eomma...

I just drove to Orphanage... And fortunately Ms. Kim was sitting outside the Orphanage now I don't have to go inside...

As I parked my car she heard it and turned towards me... It was kinda dark but still we can see eachother pretty well...

"Mr. Kim... You... Here at this time... Taegi went with you... I mean is everything okay..." Wow... She cares for her a lot... I just went near her... Standing infront her...

Idk how to say this... It's so awkward...

"Ms. Kim... Actually... It's not about Taegi... I mean it's about Taegi she's fine... But I'm... Idk how to say this... It's so... "

"Uhhh... Mr. Kim just say whatever you want to say... Why are you blabbering like this... " Gosh!!... I took a deep breath... I can... You can... Fine...

"Ms. Kim... We have a business party on my company and Taegi also wants to come with me but I think I'll not be able to take care of her there so I want you to come with me for her and please don't say no because if you said no my Eomma will kill me from her words and I'm too weak for that so please come with us for Taegi I know you care for her a lot so please... "

Omg... I said that in one go... Right now I'm breathing heavily...

She gave me such a face which I can say 'Wtf did I just heard' face...

"Well... Mr. Kim do you really think that it's even an option... Just say no to her... She's an understanding girl... She'll understand; Explain this thing to her she'll definitely understand you... I can't come with you... It's your business party... What will I do there it's so not digestable... " She's right...

Now idk what to do... Idea!!!...

"Ms. Kim... She's not listening to me can you explain my problem to her please... I will be late which I don't want to be... Please..." I said and she just sighed... And gave in...

We both then settled on my car and directly went back home... As we reached without thinking anything I just dragged her inside...

"Babe... Where are you..."

"Mr. Kim..." I turned towards her... As I did she pointed towards her hand which I was grabbing... I quickly yanked back my hand from her... Why i feel a bit wired... I just shook it off...

"Babe... Wher--" I was about to shout again and I saw her... My princess... She's just like her mom... Beautiful...

"Appa let's go I'm ready

"Appa let's go I'm ready..." She said while hopping in tiny...

I knelt down...

"Babe... You're looking so beautiful you know that..." She's truly a princess... My little princess...