THREE..

Author's pov.

As y/n and Jimin both had already signed the marriage agreement now there both families are preparing for there marriage...

Mr. Park said that he will bear all the expenses.... And Jimin was now just planning that how he can make y/n's life miserable...

Currently Park family has came to Kim's house.... Because Mrs. Park wanted to see how good y/n is in cooking..... As she knew that Jimin likes home made food so much so she always wanted a daughter in law who can make good food....

So now they all sitting in the living room having a random talk with each other and y/n is in the kitchen making lunch for them....

"Mrs. Kim I must say your house is small yet cute..." Mrs. Park said with a smile.... Mrs. Park is a really down to earth lady she never discriminates anyone....

"Thank you Mrs. Park..." Y/n's Mom said... "I just go and see if y/n needs any help..." As Mrs. Kim said Y/n directly replied.. "No need Eomma.."

"I just need some water.... Can I?.." Jimin asked and Mrs. Kim nodded.. and he went to kitchen... And saw y/n working....

"Eomma... I told you I don't want any kind of help.... The food is almost done just wait for a bit...." Y/n said as she thought Jimin is her Eomma.....

Jimin smirked after hearing y/n's words.... Then he stood behind her really close..... And then he whispered in her right ear...." But my daughter......daddy will definitely help you..."

As y/n heard his voice she got halted and when she was turning around Jimin stopped her.... "Shhhh.... Not a single sound baby girl...." He said in husky voice.... And he snaked his right hand towards her thighs.... And left hand towards her chest...

Y/n was really terrified and disgusted.... As she never experienced such things she was having urge of crying and beat him.... But she was unable as Jimin has already grabbed her left boob and was rubbing his right hand on her thigh to her...

Womanhood....

"Jimin... What are you doing stop.... Please..." Y/n said and was trying her best to get free.... "How about a no..."He whispered again and this time he was sucking her neck too.... As his right was about to enter her underwear.... She somehow succeeded in hitting him....

"What the hell do you think you were doing Jimin..." Y/n said with a bit heavy voice and tears have already started flowing from her eyes..... But Jimin just limped his body on the wall and gave her a look which she was unable to understand...

 But Jimin just limped his body on the wall and gave her a look which she was unable to understand

"It's just the start and you are crying this much.... You don't know what's coming for you.... Just wait..." He said gave her an evil smirk and went out of the kitchen..... On the other hand
Y/n was almost dead inside.... And his words were ringing again and again in her mind....