FIFTEEN..

Author's pov...

Right now y/n is getting ready to go to Kim's House.... As she has decided to teach Taegi... It's her first day of teaching her... Both Taehyung and y/n had decided that y/n will teach Taegi after her school will be over till Taehyung comes home...

Today y/n did all those things which she usually does and in evening she's getting ready... She took a quick shower and wore this...

After wearing she did a bit base make up

After wearing she did a bit base make up.... left her hairs open with a bit front braid and got out of Orphanage not forgetting to take her bag...

She walked to Kim's house as it's not that far from Orphanage... As she reached she was amazed... The Kim's house was so big and beautiful...

 The Kim's house was so big and beautiful

Her mouth dropped to her feets... She entered the gate with opened mouth... She got goosebumps because of the beauty of the house... She got inside and rang the bell... After few minutes one lady opened the door...

"Hello ma'am I am Kim y/n... Taegi's new home tutor..." Y/n bowed and introduced herself... "Ahh... No no don't bow infront of me... I work here as a maid... Princess is inside..." The head maid said... Y/n laughed a bit and got inside... And again the same reaction...

 And again the same reaction

"Wooow..." She whispered but enough loud for the maid to hear and she giggled... "Come let me take you to princess's room..." The maid said and took her to taegi's room...