TWENTY NINE...

Y/n's pov...

Mr. Kim... He's here... As the door got opened he analysed the whole room... He looked around just to see me chained up in the corner of the room with a knife on my neck...

"Just stay away... If anyone came near I'll kill her and myself too..." Jimin said while pressing the knife against my neck even more making me bleed... I don't know how much...

The only thing I can see is Mr. Kim... Even after I died... There won't be any regret...

"Mr. Park... Put the knife away... You're hurting Ms. Kim..." He said and the cops are trying to stop him...

"Mr. Kim Taehyung... Just back off i said... Y/n is mine... Just mine... And if she can't be mine then i won't let anyone have her..." Jimin said and i saw Mr. Kim making a different face i don't know what's that expression...

"Mr. Park... It's the last warning... Throw the knife away and you'll be spared..." One of the police announced while pointing his gun towards Jimin...

I can clearly feel blood shedding down my throat...

I looked at Mr. Kim... He was gesturing me to be calm and still... I nodded calmly and took a deep breath...

"Mr. Park... Don't let us take strict action... Just throw the knife away..."

"Do you really think officer I'm afraid of y'all... Nahh... Not at all... If i died today y/n is coming with me..." Jimin said and was ready to slit my neck... I just closed my eyes...

And heard gun shot before leaving my consciousness...

Author's pov...

As y/n left her consciousness Taehyung ran to her... While on the other hand Jimin got shot right on his head...

As Jimin was about to slit y/n's throat... One of the cop shot him before he could totally kill y/n but she's injured pretty much already...

"Ms. Kim... Ms. Kim..." Taehyung tried to wake y/n while tapping her cheeks lightly and covered her wound with his handkerchief...

He then picked her up and ran out of the premises... The bruises of getting beaten up can clearly be seen... He didn't listened to a word said by cops and directly drove to the hospital...

On the way to the hospital he was constantly trying to wake y/n up but no use...

After few minutes he reached hospital...

Time Skips...

It has been hours that y/n is getting treated... All the formalities has been done by Taehyung...

Cops were ready to have an argument with Taehyung but was of no use he was ready to fight with everyone...

He was so worried for last one week... The fear of y/n's eyes... Only he knew how terrified she was when once she talked about her past...

He knew and saw the panic of y/n when she spotted Jimin in the party... Only he knew no one else... Even if he was a bit late to save her but he succeeded...

It was nearly hard for cops to get Jimin... Because he was so neat with everything he did... But the day he went to buy groceries he by mistaken revealed his face... And the following store's worker informed the police...

Which leaded him to death...

Taehyung had already informed his mom about y/n's condition and requested not to tell anything to Taegi as she'll be worried...

After hours the doctor called Taehyung to his cabin... They both entered and settled down...

"Is everything okay doctor... She's fine right..." Taehyung asked with a worried face...