SEVENTEEN...

Author's pov...

It has been 3 weeks that Taegi is studying in y/n's tuition classes... She had opened up a lot... Now she's not like before... Quite, Shy, Scared... She had became Mischievous now a days... Now she plays around in the Orphanage whenever she feels like playing...

One day she felt like not studying and she said that she doesn't want to study but y/n denied and that day she literally ran out of class but y/n is much faster than her... She grabbed her and tied her in the chair and taught her... Well that was just ughh...

And every weekend whenever she gets bored alone in her mansion she use to ran to Orphanage to play with Jessi and others... But as she had started spending time with Jessi... Just like her she had also started annoy y/n...

Whenever she cooks they both Taegi and Jessi... Literally use to throw the things of kitchen... And when they feel that y/n's mad meter is gonna burst in any second... They fixes the things...

Right now Taegi is getting ready for her school... As today is the weekend day so she has to wear something casual... She gets ready by herself everyday...

After getting ready she opened her bedroom's door and saw her father was about to knock the door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After getting ready she opened her bedroom's door and saw her father was about to knock the door....

"Ohh... Babe... Why you are not wearing your uniform... Wait... Yeah... It's weekend okay... So let's go then..." Taehyung said in Cheerful voice with a smile...

" Taehyung said in Cheerful voice with a smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Taegi giggled and took his hand... After that they both made there way to her school... Sometimes when Taehyung feels like playing with her he uses his cute smile and Aeygos... And Taegi likes this side of her Appa...

But it's impossible for Taehyung to maintain this attitude of him...

In minutes they both reached her school... "Okay Appa bye... Go office safely... Love you..." Taegi said and kissed Taehyung's cheek... After that she ran inside her school...

Taehyung's body got froze... It's total newest side of Taegi... She never ever talked like that with him... She never said 'go office safely' to him... She never kissed his cheek... He lightly touched his cheek where Taegi kissed him... And a delightful smile crept on his lips...

𝐻𝐼𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑀𝑌 𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸𝑅𝑌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें