TWENTY EIGHT...

Y/n's pov...

My head hurts really badly...

I opened my eyes slowly and visions started racing infront my eyes... It's really him...

I tried to look around to see him sitting on the near by chair with a creepy smile...

As I saw him I started wiggling my legs to get out of the bondage but it was of no use... My hands were handcuffed....

"Oh baby why are you struggling so much... It's okay... You're safe with me..." He said while getting up from the chair and started coming towards me...

I slided my body away from him... But it was so hard I just couldn't... He the grabbed my legs... As his skin touched mine... I just screamed out of fear...

"Noo!!! Don't touch me!!! Go away!!! Leave me!!!"

"It's okay baby... Shhh calm down..." He said while hovering over me and started caressing my head... I was feeling disgusted...

"It has been so long since I saw you from this close... Baby you smell so good..." He said while sniffing my neck... I was feeling so helpless... Again...

"I was so fed up of watching you from far with that Kim Taehyung..." What?...

"But now... It's just you... And me..." He said and came even more closer... On the other hand I was just struggling to get him off me...

"Baby i love you... You know that right..." Love?? When did this even happened??...

"No... You don't love me... You never did... And you still don't... It's just your ego... Your ego is hurt that's why you're doing all these things... Don't name it love..." Idk from where I said those things but I surely did...

"Ohh babe... Guess you want me to show you how much I missed you... Well i myself was waiting for this day..." He said while removing his shirt... No no no no!!

I started struggling like a worm...

"No Jimin please don't... Please don't... I beg you Jimin please... " He is now half naked and removing his shorts...

"Babe... Don't stop me... You'll like it for sure... As I know you love me... You'll like it too..." He finished and snatched my skirt off...

"NOOOO!!! JIMIN PLEASE STOP!!!" I begged but he didn't stopped... After making my half body naked from down... He unchained my left leg and uncuffed my right hand just to make me face him...

"Now this is the view I wanted..." He said and cuffed my hand on the bed rest... And started unbuttoning my shirt...

"Jimin please stop... Please don't do this to me Jimin please!!!" I said while trying to stop him from my another hand...

"As I said earlier baby... Don't stop me... Today I want to make love..." He said while totally unbuttoning my shirt... He then lifted my bra up towards my locked hand making my both hands tied together...

"Please Jimin leave me please... Jimimm---" I was begging and he muted me with his rough kiss and started fingering me...

I was shouting in between the kisses but he was enjoying it... He was enjoying my cries... He then bit my lips as I cummed on his hand...

After that he started going down to my neck... I was crying... Why I'm so pathetic... Why...

He then started eating my boobs...

After eating me for a while as he got satisfied he again hovered over me and made me look at him... He was staring through my soul... I for the last time begged him... And he just kissed my forehead...