TWENTY...

After one week..
Y/n's pov..

I am right now as usual sitting in the backyard of the Orphanage reading my favorite Story... 'Naw Uwi Irumun'

I just can't help to resist this story

I just can't help to resist this story... It's just so beautiful...

I was about to close the book because I am hungry... "Unnie!!..." I heard and looked at the direction and saw... Taegi was running towards me... I got up and as she came to me I hugged her...

"Unnie... I missed you..."

"What... You missed me... I taught you maths last evening... And you missed me as if I was out of Korea..."

"Oh... Yeah... Actually I forgot... Anyways Unnie... I am hungry... I want to eat your hand made food..." She said while jumping... I just smiled and took her inside the Orphanage's kitchen....

I picked her and made her sit on the counter and... Prepared the ingredients for Hotteok...

"Unnie... You can make anything right..."

"Yes... You can ask me whatever you want to eat... Whenever... But not at nights... Okay..." I said and chuckled a bit... Followed by her...

"So when I'll be of your age I also have to be like you... I also have to cook as you cook..." She asked with a cute pouty face...

"Hmm... You have to... Otherwise your mother in law will complaint to your Appa and she'll be like... Mr. Kim... Your daughter doesn't even know how to cook a single thing... You didn't even taught her cooking... Bla bla..." I said while mimicking the voice of an almost died old lady...

And she started laughing... "Really Unnie... She will call Appa..." I nodded my head in response...

"Okay then... Unnie get married fast... as fast as you can... Then I'll marry your son... So you will not call Appa right... You will help me in cooking unlike any other Mother in laws..." I literally chocked on air... Sometimes I really think what goes on her mind...

"What... Are you alright... What are you saying... Even if I got married and gave birth to a boy then also you can't marry him... You'll be 10 years older than him... And when he will be eligible for marriage you'll be on your 30s..."

"What!!... It means it's impossible... Wait!... I have an idea... Unnie why don't you teach me cooking..."

"Well... If you want to learn then why wouldn't I... And any--"

"Unnie!!... Leave the teaching part... Be my Eomma that will be better than teaching... If you'll be my Eomma... Then I'll automatically learn cooking because you'll cook food for me and Appa daily right... How's the idea..." My eyes went wide... This girl is just impossible...

"Taegi... What are you talking... Think before you speak... How I can be your Eomma..." Right now I am stuffing the Hotteoks...

"Why not... You just have to marry Appa... Then I'll be your daughter and Appa will be your husband... You know Unnie my all the past tutors tried so hard to get Appa's attention but failed all the time... Just think about it... If you'll be my Eomma and Appa's wife every single girl will be jealous of you... And my school bullies will also stop bulling me... I will show them that I also have an Eomma who loves me more than anything... An--"