SEVEN...

Next Morning..
Author's pov..

Jimin woke up as sunlight hit his face... He directly went to bathroom to freshen up... After 10 minutes he came out and went to kitchen off course to see his Whore Wife.... He again didn't saw her and went to living room...

And saw that scene again... Everything was just like that... And y/n was laying down and her head was on the couch... He clenched his jaw went to kitchen... Took a glass of cold water... Went to living room and splashed on her face...

Y/n halted and woke up.... He grabbed a full fist of her hairs and made her stand... "How many times do I have to tell you... That... I. WANT. BREAKFAST . EARLY AT 8... CAN'T YOU JUST DO THIS SMALL THING!!...." He paused and made her look at the wall clock...

"look their... What's the time now??" He asked and waited for her reply... On the other hand y/n was struggling to even stand properly and was trying to get her hairs out of his grip...

As she touched his hand he harshly pulled her head back and she screamed loudly... And as she screamed... "Aahaa" Slap..

"WHAT'S THE TIME NOW!!" He again asked... "7:15... Aahaa!.." Y/n replied while yelping... "So... Is this the time to wake up..." He asked and y/n slowly shaked her head as a No...

"Then... GO AND DO YOUR WORK BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!.." He again shouted and pushed her harshly towards the stairs... She quickly ran to her room... When she entered her room she fell on the ground...

'What did I do to deserve this....'

'Why he hates me this much... Instead of torturing me... Why can't he just kill me...'

'Mom.... Please help me... Dad why you left me with this...'

All these thoughts were running in her mind... She just wiped her tears and took her bath as fast as she can... Dressed up in what ever she got and quickly ran to the kitchen and started making breakfast for Jimin....

"What the fuck ar-- Oh... It's done... Serve me fast!.." He entered the kitchen sat in one chair... And started eating... After eating he went to living room... "I want coffee... As you had spoiled my mood make a cup of coffee... Fast!..." He said and sat on the couch...

In just 5 minutes y/n made coffee and went to living room to give it to him... She entered living room and kept the cup on the coffee table infront of him...

Jimin took the cup without even looking at it... Y/n was standing waiting for him to complete his coffee... Jimin took a sip and.... Spit out in seconds....

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!... YOU CALL THIS A COFFEE!!... YOU WHORE!!..." He kept the cup in the table and...

Slap!.. "You can't even do a single thing.... Why the hell my father bonded me with a girl like you who can't even make a cup of coffee properly..." Slap!!.. Jimin slapped her so hard she fell on the ground....

He then started crushing her foot... "Aahaa"  Y/n screamed in pain... "You only deserve your shitty coffee..." He said and slowly poured the hot coffee on her bare stomach... "Aaaaahhaaa!!" A really painful scream left from her mouth...

As she was wearing this... It was really easy for him to burn her stomach...

 It was really easy for him to burn her stomach