FIVE..

Y/n's pov..

As he left the room I left the breath that I was holding.... I got up and sat straight and whinced a bit... My lower body was aching really badly...

As Jimin said I have to complete all the work on time.... I stood with the help of side table and firstly went inside the bathroom.... I didn't even glanced towards the mirror above the sink.... I really didn't wanted to see my miserable condition....

I just went inside the shower and let it wash my pain... After taking 10 minutes shower I quickly went inside my walk in closet.... And tried to find something which can cover my body but I failed there was nothing which can cover my body... So I just wore this....

He didn't bought a single dress which can cover my hickeys

He didn't bought a single dress which can cover my hickeys.... My whole neck was on display.... As I wore that shitty dress I quickly went to kitchen as fast as I can.... And saw.....

No One.... Not a single maid...

So it means I have to do everything on my own... I didn't knew what he wants for breakfast.... So I quickly made some Hotteok....

 So I quickly made some Hotteok

I made it as fast as I can.... As I took out the last Hotteok from pan I heard the sound of moving of chair....

He is behind me...

I quickly served him what I had made.... And stood infront of him hanging my head low... Waiting for his review...

"What is this??..." He asked with an annoying tone....

"I-I d-didn't knew what you wanted f-for break-breakfast so I-I just made this..." I stuttered in low tone... I was scared that he will again started slapping me or something....

He just sighed and picked one Pancake... Took a bite... I was looking at him... He paused a bit.... And started eating silently... I just took it as
'It's good' and turned around to wash the dishes...

He was eating and I quickly washed dishes and went to my room and started cleaning it... I cleaned everything... The blood... My scattered clothes... Messed up bed... Everything..