THIRTY FIVE...

Author's pov...

"She's right... That's our house..."

Y/n just couldn't believe what was happening...

"But Tae... Why a house then so here..." Y/n was too stunned to accept the fact that Taehyung wants to live in such little and not so Porsche area...

As he's a millionaire she had already seen his lifestyle and all of a sudden this change... On the other hand Taehyung is totally dedicated towards y/n...

He bought house at her town because he didn't wanted to take her away from her family... He wants to give her every bit of happiness she deserves...

"Y/n... It's for you... I don't want you to be away from your family... I wanted to buy the house next door of yours but it was not possible so you have to walk a bit... But i guess it's fine..." Taehyung said with a beautiful smile...

Making y/n emotional

"Oh Taehyung..." She said and Taehyung embraced her...

"No more cries allowed ok... You're gonna be happy for the rest of your life..." He whispered audible enough to her and kissed her head...

Time skips...

Right now everyone including Taegi and Mrs. Kim all of them are having lunch at Y/n's house...

"Oh I wanted to ask you something y/n... When's your due date..." Mrs. Kim asked while munching the food...

"It has pretty much time Mrs. Kim... After 3 months..."

"Well it's not much far... You won't even realise how the time will pass... And yeah in these last 3 months you have to be very careful more than before ok..." Y/n smiled and nodded... 

"Unnie... You're getting married to appa so you'll be my eomma and the baby will be my brother or sister and he or she will call me nuna or Unnie right..." Everyone started laughing as she said all those things in just one breath...

Taegi is really excited for the marriage more than anyone...

"Urhm... Can I have y'all attention please..." Taehyung said with a sweet voice... And everyone focused on him...

"Uhh actually... I want to take care of y/n in her last pregnancy months... So i was thinking that why can't we get married this month or maybe next month... If you don't mind..." He said while looking towards y/n's mother and Namjoon...

Taehyung was kinda nervous and on the other hand y/n was taken aback... Even if she knew that they're gonna get married but still... All of this is new for her... As she never even wondered that someone will care for her this much...

Y/n just looked down at her hands... Taehyung knew that she'll be uncomfortable after listening to this so he just grabbed her hands to made her calm...