TWENTY FOUR...

Taehyung's pov...

Urghhh!... Why this sun is always so bright; I woke up because of the sun rays which were falling on my face through the curtains...

I sat straight and was about to stretch my body...

Thud!...

"Appa!..." I Flinched; Taegi literally scared me by banging the door aggressively and came inside...

"What..." I asked...

"Appa... You dropped y/n Unnie at night by yourself without even letting us know that..." Uhhh... Idk what to say so I just nodded my head...

"Whyyy..." She whined and jumped on my bed...

"Babe... Bad manners; You should not jump on the bed..."

"Appa please... You dropped her; I didn't even met her and said good bye to her that's so bad of you..." She said while pouting and sat on the bed...

"Ohh babe; She was tierd that's why I dropped her. That's it; Now no more questions... I have to go for work too; Ok go and get ready for your school go..." I said and entered my bathroom...

After getting ready I came down and saw taegi was all ready sitting on a chair while eating her breakfast...

I just went near her ,took a seat beside her; And Eomma served me too...

"Taehyung Kim; How you can be so ungreatful of not informing us that you're going to drop y/n to the orphanage..." Eomma said while taking a seat infront of me...

I just sighed...

"Not you now Eomma; It was late that's why I did that. And about you two... You were busy that's why I didn't informed you two; Now please for God sakes; Don't pull this topic again; Come on babe eat fast..." And done they sewed there mouths...

I ate fast followed by Taegi; After that I dropped her at her school and went to my company...

Time skips...
At evening...

I am done for today. I packed my stuffs and came out of the building; After that I settled myself inside my car and started driving towards my house...

Fuck!... Why do I have to stop all the time in this stupid signal. I can't do anything; So I just peeked outside...

And what I saw got my sight...

I saw Taegi with Ms. Kim playing in the near by park. And to my surprise; They both were more than happy. They were playing like kids...

And at a moment Taegi fell down while running and started crying. My heart stopped I was about to get out of the car but Ms. Kim literally sat down; Made Taegi sit on her lap and started consoling her...

Idk what she was saying to her; But after some sobs she stopped crying. I was looking at them but I heard honks from behind so I parked my car on a side and properly focused on them...

After few minutes Taegi stood straight and again started running; Well idk what Ms. Kim said to her but. Okay; that's good...

I was looking at Taegi; Then out of nowhere something caught my attention. It was Ms. Kim's hairs; Her hairs are so beautiful. It flows rythemically...

And the way she was tugging her strang behind her ear; Slowly and softly. That was so cute; She was running in the whole park with the biggest smile on her face...

That eye smile reminds me of Seulgi...

As she was running without even bothering to look at her surrounding she was just looking back at Taegi; So she bumped on a man. After apologizing they again got started...