TEN...

Y/n's pov..

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard ringing sound of cellphone... I groaned a bit and my eyes were closed... As I slept while hugging Jimin last night... My position was just like that....

Then I all of a sudden felt that... He threw my hands off him and harshly pushed me aside... As I was in my slummer so I cared less...

He must be in a hurry or something...

I thought and again changed my position and snuggled in one of the pillow....

"Hello Ms. Yuna..." Did I heard it right??.... Did he just said Yuna??... "Did you liked it..." He said in a bit low voice... I guess he thinks that I am still asleep....

"Oh... Thank you.... Oh come on Ms. Yuna why are you jealous of me..." What she's jealous of him??... What the hell they are talking about....

"Ms. Yuna I am really sorry that I can't give you what you want... If you would have been a man then... I surely would have given you my room for that... And I am sure you would have pleasured my wife really well..." WHAT!!!.... What the actual fuck they are talking about....

Man... Room... Pleasu-- Wait... As he picked the call he asked did you liked it.... What did he mean by tha--...

What the fuck is that now.... NO WAY... That's a camera... I just spotted a spy cam in the side table... I looked around to search if there are cams anywhere else or not.... And then I was shocked....

The whole room is filled with small spy cams... There are cameras in every corner of the room... "Ms. Yuna I am really thankful that you enjoyed it... Yeah she's sleeping... I am again sorry for the fact that she's not into you otherwise it would have been great fun for you right..." He said and Chuckled a bit....

Now I got everything.... He shared our private thing with that Yuna... He showed her our fucking session...

HE HIMSELF LEAKED HIS OWN PORN WITH HIS WIFE....

How he can be so pathetic... And what does he mean by I am not into Yuna... HELL NO.... She's really a lesbian... And she wanted to have sex with me...

I silently gasped because of the disgusting fact...

And Jimin was ready to use me for his freaking business deal... I felt like crying loudly... I quickly got off the bed picked my scattered clothes and went out of his room and entered mine....

As I closed the door... My body automatically dropped on the floor... And tears started streaming down from my eyes non stoppingly.... I hugged my knees... I was still naked...

Why Jimin.... Why...

Why you did this to me... For the first time in my entire life.... You were the first person I loved... And you did this to me....

You sold my dignity for your business deal.... I loved you Jimin with my whole heart....And you killed my soul..

I gulped all of my tears... And took all your anger on me... I hid my bruises, scars and pain behind my smile because I didn't wanted you to face my oppa's anger....

I always prayed for our future together..... I just wanted you to love me back... I always wanted you to respect me back....

And you killed me.... You killed me Jimin.... You killed me inside out...

You have always seen me threaten... Now I will show you my real side... I will never forgive you Mr. Park Jimin...

I quickly wiped my tears and directly called Monie oppa... After few rings he picked the call....