THIRTEEN...

Author's pov...
Few hours ago...

As Jimin has been kicked out of Kim's house and his own house too... He has nowhere to go except his best friend...

Jungkook...

But he doesn't wants to go to him... Because if he did he have to explain everything to him which don't want to do at all right now... So he decided to go to bar to have some alcohol...

He went to that bar where he usually goes whenever he's stressed... He went the bar and entered... As he entered his nostrils were hit by the strong smell of alcohol...

He just went towards the counter and ordered the most strongest poison...

Spirytus....

The most strongest alcohol of the world... He still have lots of money... While serving the bartender was having a worried yet curious look on his face... Because this alcohol is the most strongest amongst any other drinks....

Jimin took one shot of it and he felt like someone has punched on his stomach really hard.... The impact was just inexpressible.... Jimin started chugging it like it's nothing for him... And he finished one bottle of it....

And again a random slut came and started seducing him... "Hey boy... Wanna have some fun..." She said and started moving her hand towards his cronch... Jimin was so intoxicated right now he just grabbed her wrist and dragged him towards one of the room which located at the backside of the bar....

He dragged her into one of the empty room and threw her on the bed and locked the door... "Fun... Huh... Let me show you what's actual fun..." He said and started walking towards her while removing his clothes one by one...

That girl was terrified but it's her work... Jimin made himself fully naked.... And as he went near her he tored her clothes.... "What the fuck are you doing.... Leave me..." Girl shouted but Jimin just ignored her...

He then forcefully bent her upper body and made her face the mattress... "Now I'll tell you what's actual fun..." He said and smashed his dick inside her and started thrusting brutally...

He was fucking her with his whole strength... And she was screaming in pain... The whole room filled with inhuman paced skin slapping, screams, and groans... "Aaahhhh..." The girl was screaming continuesly...

She was about to lose her Consciousness and Jimin Cummed inside her.... She was totally messed up and ruined now her unconscious body slided down from the bed and Jimin just wore back his clothes and went out of the room without even giving her a glance....

He was still not satisfied... He then bought one bottle of Spirytus and went out of the bar while drinking it... As he was not having his car he just walked and walked until he reached...

Kim's house...

He just stood outside and waited for y/n to turn off the lights of her room and as she did... He smirked... He first drank half of the bottle of the drink and right now he knew that she'll be in her deepest sleep... He then finished the whole bottle and started climbing the pipe which leads him to y/n's room...

He then stood on her balcony.... Looked through the glass door but he was unable to see as the curtains were  blocking his sight....

He then took one of the plant pot which were kept as show in the balcony and without thinking twice he broke the glass.... Y/n halted and sat straight on bed and Jimin entered her room... He then first locked the door of her room...

"W-Who are you..." Y/n asked with a terrified voice... He scoffs and went near her.... She backs up and her back hits the headboard.... He cages her between his hands....