THIRTY FOUR...

Taehyung's pov...

"I don't like you Mr. Kim... I love you..."

As i heard this my feet felt wiggly, My heart was racing, i just couldn't believe what she said... I've been waiting for this for so long...

She said and hung her head low crying lightly...

"But..." Now what...

"This is wrong..." What?...

"Even if i love you i can't be a burden on you... I can't make this baby a burden on you... I owe you everything you've done for me Mr. Kim... But this will be wrong... I can't accept the fact that you'll--"

"Wait Ms. Kim..." I can understand what she means... I respect her thoughts but i want her at any cost...

"Ms. Kim... I understand what you mean... But whatever you're saying i can't accept that... You know..." I paused and took a step towards her...

"Since the day I've known you... I saw a different spark in you i saw something which I never saw in anyone... For me my daughter and my Mom this is my whole life... And they both love you Ms. Kim... This is not a small thing they both are so picky only I know them and they want you in my life... This means a lot to me Ms. Kim..." I took another step...

"Ms. Kim... When Seulgi left me i never thought i would ever be able to love someone... I can't even explain what are you for me Ms. Kim..." I took another step and she was about to step back but i grabbed her shoulder...

Her heartbeats are so loud it can be heard clearly...

"Ms. Kim... I don't care what was your past I don't care whatever is happening the only thing i care about is you and my love for you... And about this baby... It's mine no one else's..." She's speechless i can see...

I cupped her face she gasped a little...

"Ms. Kim... Trust me... Just hold my hand and I'll tell you how much love you deserve... You're special Ms. Kim for me and for everyone you know... Just have faith in me I'll give you all the happiness you deserve and ever dreamt of... I will love you Ms. Kim always... Till the--" I was about to finish my confession and she...

As she kissed me my eyes went wide i was so stunned to even do anything...

I can hear gasps... She was kissing me so passionately I looked at her... Her eyes were closed dried tears were visible...

She curled her arms around my neck just to make me grab her waist... I gave in and literally started eating her mouth...

Y/n's pov...

I just couldn't controlled myself and kissed him but when he kissed me it felt like his life depends on it...

We broke the kiss as we ran out of breath... We attached our foreheads... I slowly looked at him just to see him smiling at me...

"I love you..." We both said while panting...

"We're still here you know that right..." Mrs. Kim said made me chuckle a bit...

I just hugged Mr. Kim out of shyness...

"Awww look someone is shy now..." Everyone is just laughing at me... Mr. Kim picked me up and as it is took me towards others...

I broke the hug and looked around...

"So... You're not leaving right..." Mrs. Kim asked me with doe eyes just like Mr. Kim...