THE CONFESSION...

Taehyung's pov...

"I don't like you Mr. Kim..."

"Ms. Kim..." Words slipped out of my mouth as my eyes burnt a bit...

I slowly opened my eyes and saw sun shining more than brightly I looked around and i remember about last night's incident...

My whole body was in severe pain... I somehow collected my spare strength and walked towards the road...

"Omo... What happened to you son..." An old man came with a trolly filled with fruits...

"Hospital..." And i left my consciousness...

Time Skips...

I woke up as i felt something stinging my arm...

As i opened my eyes i saw everything white... The curtains the walls... 'ok I'm in the hospital'

I thought and started staring at the white ceiling...

"How are you feeling now..." A doctor came and asked me...

"Can I make a phone call..." I asked without bothering to answer his question... He hesitantly gave me his cell phone...

And with that i called my driver... After that i called eomma to get scolded... And handed his phone back to him...

After for like 45 minutes I heard eomma's voice and there we go she entered the room and started scolding me...

Well i deserve that anyway...

As i was not that severely injured but still injured doc allowed me to leave... On our way to home eomma was scolding me for being careless...

We reached and the staff just helped me to my room... I didn't saw Taegi maybe she's at school...

Right now I'm laying on my bed thinking of what went wrong...

Was it just me who thought that she likes me... I don't know maybe I was wrong i thought she likes me as much as i do...

But how come it even happened... Even I don't know... But I do... Somewhere i do... Is it the sympathy??...

No no... It can't be... Because I never sympathized her... She was always the brave and strongest women for me... The one who lived such life and left everything...

The one who lived alone far away from every bad things... Even if she was sad she never let it affect her students and her surroundings...

The most calm and flawless women...

I don't know I'm thinking too deeply or anything like that but she is a great personality...

Anyway it's her choice of life...

I shrugged everything off and slept...

In the evening...

Since I've reached home I'm not at all cool... What i mean to say is I'm not okay with the things happening...

"Appa..." Taegi...

"Appa where were you we were searching for you..." She cried and hugged me...

"I'm sorry babe... I'm sorry for my carelessness..." I said and caressed her head...

"You know appa... I was so worried and still halomoni sent me to school i didn't wanted to but still she forced me..." I broke the hug and wiped her tears...

"It's okay babe... Now you don't have to worry I'm good..."

"But appa how did you got all these bruises... Did you got into a fight..." Shoot...