TWENTY THREE...

Author's pov...

Next Morning...

It has been whole freaking day and half of the noon has also passed but Mrs. Kim and Taegi didn't got any idea for there mission...

"Halomoni... What should we do... I am out of ideas..."

"But I have an idea finally... Now listen to me... I am going to throw a little get together party to my old friends... I know I don't talk and catch up with them a lot but I am in touch with them... And in that party I'll... Hahahah..." Mrs Kim said and laugh creepily...

"Ha-Halomoni... What was that..."

"Ahh nothing... You just go and talk with your Unnie and call her for the party..." Taegi nodded and directly ran out of the mansion and made her way to the orphanage...

"Y/n Unnie!... Y/n Unnie!... Where are you!..." She was shouting from the top of her lungs...

"Omg... Taegi... Why are you shouting like this... What's wrong is everything okay..." Y/n asked while on the other hand Taegi was panting really heavily... After calming her nerves down...

"Unnie... Actually Halomoni is going to throw a little get together party tonight so I am here to invite you... And the best part is... There will not be much guest... So you'll not be in much trouble..." Taegi said and gave her biggest smile to convince her...

"Okay... But Taegi... I am not your family member neither your relative... So how I can..."

"Ahh... Unnie I am inviting you that's enough... Don't worry and anyway Halomoni also wants you to come so why not..." Y/n thought for a second and just agreed with her...

"Yeahhh!!... Okay then the party is at 7 so don't be late okay..." She just said and ran away... And y/n was standing there dumbfounded...

She came inside her room and saw it's already 3pm... So it means she has 4 more hours... She did whatever she does... Well her chores are not much but then so... After completing she saw the wall clock and saw it's now 5pm..

She started searching for a sophisticated outfit for the party because she didn't wanted to look like an Idiot amongst all the rich and high class ladies and whoever will be there...

After taking a quick shower she wore this and got ready...

She then took her Little purse and went out... She literally took one hour to choose a dress... As the Kim's mansion is not so far so in just few minutes she reached there...

She entered and heard the laughs, Murmurings and all... She slowly stepped towards the big backyard where kids where playing... On the other hand y/n was searching for Mrs. Kim and Taegi...

"Unnie!!" She heard and turned around with a smile...

"Finally you came... Come with me..." Taegi said and started dragging her inside the mansion... They both entered and there were the guests... Everyone was having a glass of drink on there hands...