ELEVEN...

Y/n's pov...

Right now I am on my way home with Monie oppa... As I signed the papers... I just packed my bags kept my all things... But one thing caught my eyes.... Our wedding day's photograph which was on my Side table...

 Our wedding day's photograph which was on my Side table

(Don't forget that it's a brown girl)

I still can't forget that we had Vowed infront of God... Infront of everyone... Can't I just change him... Can't he love me like I do... Idk what to do...

I picked that picture hugged it and started crying... I was so hurted that I again bursted in tears... I didn't realised that how loudly I was crying... Monie oppa came running inside the room...

"Oppaaa.... Why... Why it happened with me oppa.... Whose bad whishes had spoiled my life... Who did this oppa... Why this happened oppa... Why me..." I said while hugging him... He somehow made me calm... And right now we are on our way....

After for like half an hour we reached home... Monie oppa got off the car but I was afraid of Eomma....

I then realized that oppa is knocking the mirror of my side... I looked at him and slide the mirror down.... "Come out kiddo... What are you thinking..." He asked...

I looked at him... "Eomma..." I whispered.... I am really afraid of my Eomma.... If she knew that I have taken divorce then she'll kill me...

"Don't worry kiddo... I am here come on..." He said and opened the door... Grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car and we made our way towards the main door of the house...

As oppa rang the bell.... After few minutes Eomma opened the door... "Ohh Monie I-- y/n..." I was looking towards my feet... Idk what was her expression...

"Eomma let's just get inside first..." Oppa said... And we all got inside... "Now I want to know each and everything in detail... No edits..." Eomma said in a bit raised voice... I am scared now.... My body automatically started trembling....

"Eomma come here and sit first... I'll explain you everything..." Oppa said and made Eomma sit in the couch beside him and I was still standing...

"Eomma... Kiddo had divorced Jimin now..." Slap!!...  As oppa said that in a swift moment Eomma got up from the couch and slapped me..... "Are you out of your mind.... You divorced him... Y/n he's your husband... You had Vowed infront of God... And just because of some misunderstanding you divorced him...." She said and started beating me....

"Eomma... Stop... Please Eomma listen to me first...." Oppa was trying to stop her but she just... "No Monie... She had just gone mad... I'll kill her today..." She said and went inside to take something idk what...

I was again a crying mess now... "Eomma!!... What are you doing please..." From my Peripheral vision i saw that Eomma was coming towards me with a big wooden stick... Off course to beat me...