FOURTEEN,..

Y/n's pov..

I was sleeping... Then it felt like someone threw a really bright spotlight or something on my face... I slowly opened my eyes and then I realized that it's not spotlight or something it's Sunrays which are coming from Window...

I groaned a bit and sat straight while whincing... My whole body was aching... Then suddenly reality slapped me really hard... I was not in my house nor in hospital... Idk where I am... I looked around to search something which can tell me where I am but.... No use...

Then the room's door got opened and revealed a man who was wearing white from head to toe... "Good morning my child... How are you feeling now..." He said... Then last night's incident started revolving in my mind...

I ran from my house and I was running and just running I didn't knew where but I was just running... Then after that when I got tierd I stopped and few meters away I saw a church....

As I was really tierd I dragged my body to the church and as I reached the gate my vision got blurried and i lost my Consciousness... And I am here... "I am fine now... Btw where am I and who are you..." I asked while resting my back on the headboard...

"I am the father and owner of the church which is near by... You can see it from the window... See..." He said and pointed out of the window I peeked and saw a beautiful church...

" He said and pointed out of the window I peeked and saw a beautiful church

I slowly nodded my head... "Btw can I know your name..." Father asked... "Yeah... My name is Y/n..." I said and tried to smile... "And your first name..." As he asked a knife stabbed through my heart... "Umm... Kim... I am Kim y/n..." I replied and he nodded...

"Umm father... Where am I... What is this place..." I asked... "You are in Ansan-si..." He replied with a soft smile and I nod-- WHAT!!! "WHAT!!! ANSAN-SI!!... It means I ran for 30 km...." OMG.... I ran straight 30 km....

"30 km... Where are you from" Father asked... "I am from Seoul..." I said... "What!!!... Well you came too far... Give me your family's number I'll call them..." He said and as he said Jimin's face automatically came... "Umm... Father I don't have anyone... Once I will be okay I'll leave this place... I'll find any other place to live..." I said while looking down...

"But can I ask you... If you don't mind... What actually happened to you... Why you were in such a miserable condition..." Father again asked... And as he asked my face went pale.... "It's okay... If you don't want to--" "No No... Father actually... My husband use to torture me... And finally I ran away from him.... And here I am... I just don't want to remember all those things...." I really don't want to remember anything...

"Ohh... It's okay my child... You can stay here as much long as you want... We have an Orphanage you can stay there..." He said with a smile... "Thank you Father... Thank you so much..." I thanked him while joining my hands...

"There's no need of saying thank you my child... I am feeling greatful that God chose me to help you... I just wish that you'll get the one you need..." He said while caressing my head... After few minutes he went out of the room...