TWENTY SIX...

Taehyung's pov...

I just really don't know how to help her right now... I know she needs help but how...

"Mr. Kim she's alright now... You can take her..." Doctor said and I just nodded while leaving his cabin...

As I came out I saw her talking with a nurse... She still looks a bit disturbed... I went near her...

"Ms. Kim..." She turned around...

"Let's go... Here are some medicines... You have to take these... Doctor said that you have to take care of yourself pretty well... You need--... Ms. Kim are you even listening..." Did she just zoned out...

She was aimlessly walking out of the building... I sighed while shaking my head... Wow...

We both came out... I was walking towards my car but I felt her absence beside me... And as I turned to my right she was nowhere to be found...

I turned around and saw her walking on the main road... Wtf is she doing...

"Ms. Kim!!!... Come back here!!... Ms. Kim!!!..." She had became deaf... All the vehicles were passing by her... She was not even flinching... My heart was beating so fast it felt like it'll burst out of my mouth...

I then heard heavy honks... And as I followed the sound I saw it's a freaking truck... My eyes widened...

"Ms. Kim!!!" Fuck she didn't even budge... I don't have any other option...

I took a pick up and ran to save her... And because of my speed both of our bodies got thrown away... Fortunately we landed on foothpath...

The impact was kinda hard I literally was not able to open my eyes for a minute... But when I came back to senses the only thing I heard was her light sobbs...

My mind filled with rage...

"ARE YOU FREAKING DEAF!!... I WAS SHOUTING LIKE A MANIAC OVER THERE BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN BUDGE!!..." She started crying even more...

I sighed deeply and released my anger with it....

"Ms. Kim..." I said and made her stand... Everyone was looking at us as if we are aliens... I just gave them a look and they all went on there ways...

"Ms. Kim... Please stop crying... I just..." Gosh.... What should I do now...

I made her sit on a near by bench and sat beside...

I just don't understand why she's crying like that... It's so irritating... I then rested my face on my palms....

After for like 20 minutes of her crying and my zoning out... I heard something... I lifted my head up and found her apologizing while wiping her tears and sniffing her nosey... I gave her my handkerchief...

"I'm... I'm sorry... Mr. Kim... I don't know what happened to me... I'm just so sorry..."

"Now can you please explain what actually happened... Why you even fainted like that on the party and now... I'm really confused Ms. Kim..."

As I asked her this her eyes started wiggling... She started panting like hell... Wait... Is she having a panic attack now... Shoot man!!...

"Ms. Kim... Calm down... It's fine you don't have to tell me anything just calm down... Let's go back--

"He's back... He's here... I saw him... He'll kill me this time... I don't want to die Mr. Kim... Please help me..." She blabbered and hugged me...

What the heck she even means... Who's back... Who'll kill her... This time--... Wait....

"Ms. Kim... Did you really saw your Ex Husband...." I asked her while detaching her arms around me... And she looked at me in horror...