EIGHT...

Author's pov..

As the babies topic cool down... They again started a different topic and proceeded their new convo.... All the Kim and Park family were chit chatting laughing and all...

After taking their lunch... "Okay... So now we have to go... Btw food was really nice Y/nii..." Mr. Park said and called her with her Nick name which he had given her last year....

Y/n smiled... "Thank you dad... But it's just mid noon... Why don't you do dinner and go instead of going now..."
Y/n said with a pout... "Ahh... Y/nii... Actually I am having some work in office... I have to go... Next week we will definitely have lunch and dinner both... Ok" Mr. Park said and tapped her head...

"Promise..." Y/n said like a kid... "Promise..." Mr. Park replied with a smile... They all bid their good byes and they left Y/n's and Jimin's house...

As they left y/n directly went to kitchen to clean it... She was cleaning kitchen and Jimin entered... "Listen... My clients are coming tonight and it's a really big deal I just don't want to lose it... So..." He paused and went near her and as always her head was hung low...

"Behave properly and make good food for them... And it's an order... If I lost this deal because of you... Then you'll definitely suffer for this... Got it..." Jimin said while having a dark expression and voice... Y/n gulped hard and nodded her head...

And Jimin went to his office...

At evening..

Y/n started preparing food as Jimin informed her that the clients will come for dinner at 8pm so she started preparing food from 5 she didn't wanted to mess things up so she started making everything early....

After making everything she looked at the clock and it was 7... She still have one hour to get ready and arrange the dining table neatly and properly... She decided to decorate the table with the flowers which Jimin brought for her... She did all the things and went to her room to get ready....

She took 20 minutes to decide what to wear... She took a quick shower and got dressed in this...

As the business clients were coming so she decided to look simple

As the business clients were coming so she decided to look simple... She did a bit make up and looked at the clock she saw that it was now... 7:50... She quickly ran to dining and again double checked everything...

And the doorbell rang...

Ting tong....

She ran towards the door... Took a deep breath and opened it with a smile... She opened the door and saw... A guy and a girl... Both were looking like they are on their late 20s...

"Welcome... Sir... Welcome ma'am..." She bowed and made them enter their house... They both bowed back... But after some seconds... Y/n started feeling uneasy as the girl was continuesly looking at her...