THIRTY ONE...

Author's pov...

When all these conversations were going on... Someone was listening it... Carefully...

As y/n decided to keep the child Namjoon smiled at her... He was happy that his sister has taken a right decision... Even if she didn't wanted Jimin's child...

The fact that an innocent and undeveloped child will be killed didn't let him support y/n for abortion...

Both brother and sister were having a calming chat... Y/n told everything that happened to her and Jimin...

On the other hand Taehyung never left... He was standing outside listening to there conversation...

Many thoughts were running on his mind... He then ordered his driver to bring some light food for y/n as she must be hungry...

After few minutes he took the food and went inside after knocking...

"Ms. Kim I brought you some food... You must be hungry..." He said while keeping the food on the table near the bed...

"Thankyou Mr. Kim... And I'm sorry for yelling at you like that..." Y/n said and bowed her head...

"It's okay Ms. Kim... It's just i was a bit overwhelmed by the fact that your brother could've come to take you but he didn't..." Well Taehyung don't really like Namjoon...

Taegi is really find of Namjoon since the day she has met him... She really likes him and because of that Taehyung always acts rudely infront of him...

But the thing is Namjoon is an ace card... He does his work so neatly that no one can point out any fault in his work... And that also irritates Taehyung...

As Taehyung kept the food on the table Namjoon gave him a look and looked away... He just couldn't understand that how come a man like Taehyung can get involved in someone else's matters then so this much...

"Kiddo... Come on eat something... I can see you're starving..." He said and settled the food in front of y/n...

She nodded and digged in...

After few minutes...

"Kiddo you eat... Me and Mr. Kim need to had a chat... Alone..." Y/n just looked at Namjoon didn't knew what to say... Because the tone in which Namjoon said that was not so normal...

After saying that Namjoon asked Taehyung to follow him which he did...

Taehyung's pov...

Now what does he wants... We both came out of the room...

"Yes Mr. Kim... What is it..." He looked at me with a stern face...

"Mr. Kim... How come you're helping my sister... As much i know you... You're not much of a helping randoms like person then what is it..." Well i know he doesn't likes me... And I'm least bothered about it...

"She's my friend that's why..."

"When and how did this even happened... How come she's your friend..." Now he's acting wierd...

"Is that even a question Mr. Kim... We had know eachother for months and she teaches my daughter and that's how we became friends and it's my duty to help my friends when they need me..."

"Fine... Fair enough... And I'm thankful that you helped her... But I know you've been listening to our conversation... Do you really think it's a good thing to do..." Shoot...

"I just evansdropped..."

"Oh really evansdropped... For straight 5 minutes..." I hate his brains...