EIGHTEEN...

Author's pov...

It has been a whole two months that y/n is teaching Taegi... And because of that she had drastically changed a lot... Now she always use to smile to his father... She's no more afraid of him...

And Taehyung is also loving it a lot... She had started sharing things with him... She had opened up a lot with him... She hugs him, she kisses his cheeks now, she wants him to sing lullaby for her... Everything has changed...

Y/n has also became very much of a happy person... She now a days plays with them by herself... She has started living again... She had already forgotten everything which Happened with her... She had moved on...

Apart from all these things Jimin had also changed a lot... He had became a really different person... The night when y/n ran away he also ran away from his own family... He was ashamed of his own doings... The way he tortured her for years...

They way he always used to throw his monstrous and lusty side on her... The way he used to beat her mercilessly... He was guilty for all the things he did with her... That's why he also ran away from everything... And from the left money he bought a cheapest flat and had been living there...

He just want to apologise now... Now he wants y/n to punish him... He is ready for whatever punishment she will give to him... He just wants to move on with her at any cost... Whatever it'll take he will do that... He wants her now...

He still remembers how she used to hide all her bruises and pain... She never let anyone know about her pain and misery... She never had friends... No one with whom she can share her pain... But then also she beard every single cruelty of him...

He still remembers the way she said those three beautiful words to him... He always wonders that how he didn't noticed that she was doing and bearing all of his ruthlessness because she loved him... He hates himself... He's disgusted of himself now....

From the day he ran away he has been finding her everywhere.... He had almost searched each corner of South Korea... Only few inches are left... He had saw a dream...

He want to buy a cute house not so big like before but a little beautiful house... And once he found her he will keep her like a queen... He will keep her happy and they will start a new life... With two cute kids... He very well knew that y/n likes kids a lot that's why he wants 2 kids now...

Right now he's just laying on his not so comfortable bed and thinking about her... He is trying to remember each and every part of her... Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her hairs, everything... Now he had literally started liking her...

He still have a bit lust feeling towards her but there is something else also... Whenever he thinks about her he always thinks that.....

What if she had moved on and got married with someone...

Whenever he thinks like this his heart shatters every single time...

He sat straight while clenching his jaw... After that he Went and stood infront of the mirror... His blood boiled as he imagined her with someone else other than him...

"You can't go to anyone... You are mine... Just mine... I'll kill that bastard whoever will come in between us... Only I have the right to touch you... If he touched you I'll cut off his hands... If he hugged you I'll rip off his skin from his body... If he kissed you I'll burn his lips... You are mine... JUST MINE!!..." He shouted and punched the mirror so hard that it shattered and turned into powder...

Y/n's pov...

"Jessi!!... Where are you..." Because of this girl I have to play stupid games with her... Right now I am trying to find her because we are playing hide and seek... Well I used to like this game a lot when I was a kid... But not now it's boring...