FOUR..

Author's pov..

As Jimin and Y/n both are married now everyone is happy..... Their friends and families are throwing Flowers of love on them..... But deep down y/n is really scared of Jimin...

She doesn't know what Jimin can do and what he will do.... She is just trying to show everyone that she's happy with this marriage....

"Congratulations Jimin hyung..." A guy said.... As y/n was talking with his oppa she just listen his voice.... When Namjoon went away she saw....

 When Namjoon went away she saw

Y/n's pov...

"Ahh... Kookie.... Thank you..." Jimin said with a smile I guess it was total fake..... And took the bouquet....

"Hello.... I am Jungkook...." He said with a bunny smile.... And gave me his hand..... I took it and smiled him back.....

"Hello..... My name is Y/n.... Thanks for coming...." I said.... "Oh... Come on... Jimin hyung is my favorite hyung.... I have to come.... And you know what you are really a lucky Girl that you had married to Jimin hyung..... He is really a sweet man...." He said with a really wide smile....

I looked towards Jimin and he just smiled at Jungkook and gave me a look which I don't know what does it means....

I just smiled at Jungkook and after talking a bit more he went away.....

Time skips..
Author's pov..

The whole ceremony went well..... But all the time Jimin was just trying finish everything as fast as he can... And Y/n was noticing it but she didn't knew why he is doing it....

Both Kim family and Park family are in the new house of Jimin and Y/n....

"So..... It's really late now.... We have to go.... You both just rest... And yeah.... Jimin if you don't want to come to company tommorow you can take the leave...... But just tommorow.... Okay.." Mr. Park said and he took Mrs. Park with him.... Jimin just smiled and shaked his head and...

Ring..... Ring....

Jimin got a call.... He excused himself and went away to attend the call....