NINE..

This chapter contains a bit of mature content... Read at your own risk... And if you don't like it you can skip it... IF YOU WANT TO...

Otherwise enjoy😏😏...

Author's pov..

As y/n calmed down she again went to do her left work.... And on the other hand Jimin was with Jongin and Yuna....

"Mr. Park... I want to see her... And that's it..." Yuna said in an ordering voice.... "Yuna... Are you out of your mind... You are into her she's not... Why are you forcing your hormones on her..." Jongin growled... And tried to hide his embarrassment....

"Ms. Yuna what can I do... She's not a lesbian... And I just can't force her into it... If you would have been a man then we would have been thought of some way..." Jimin said shamelessly...

"Mr. Park... Idk what you will do... But tonight I want to see her naked... And that's it... If I can't have her at least I can see her and feel myself... Do whatever you want to do... I don't care...." Yuna bluntly spat on Jimin's face and started walking towards her car...

Jimin got worried... He didn't wanted to lose this deal... "Ms. Yuna!!" He called her and Yuna turned around... "Just wait for a minute I'll be back... Just one minute..." Jimin said and went inside... He then saw y/n still working in the kitchen... He quickly ran to his room....

He then took out some spy cams and placed them in different places... After placing the cams he connected them with his laptop and went out of the house without making any noise...

He came out and saw Yuna still standing with folded hands and Jongin was just thinking that why he thought of having a dinner with Jimin.... "Ms. Yuna... Here take this with you..." Jimin's said and gave her the laptop....

"What's up with this... And why??" Yuna asked with an annoing tone... "Ms. Yuna... Just go home and open it... And after that call me..." He said with a smile... And Yuna just did what he said and went to her car...

"Yuna... Why are you like this... Why you don't want to understand the situation... She is a pure girl... Why are you doing all these things..." Jongin asked while entering the driving seat of the car...

"You very well know Jong... I have got all the things in life whatever I wanted... That's why..." Yuna replied and they drove towards their home... And Jimin just entered his house and directly went to his room...

He was waiting for Yuna's call... After few minutes his phone rang...

Ring... Ring... Ri--

He looked at his cell phone and picked it up....

Jimin...
Hello Ms. Yuna...

Yuna..
What is it Mr. Park... Are you pranking on me or something... What are these screens... It's looking like a bedroom... Is that you standing in the middle of the room??

Jimin...
You are absolutely right Ms. Yuna... It's my bedroom... And... You now can see what you want... Just wait for a second... It will be more like a porn... You just have  to bear it... Are you alright with that...

Yuna...
So... You are basically saying that you are going to show me your and your wife's porn... Well now that sounds cool... Okay I am ready... Go for it...

Yuna said and cut the call.... As the call got disconnected Jimin heard footsteps... He knew that y/n is coming to her room... He quickly came out of his room and stood at the door...