THIRTY TWO...

Y/n's pov...

It's the second day of mine in the hospital... Yesterday eomma also came to meet me... We cried like hell and now I'm having massive eyebags...

Which is fine I guess... I just want my injuries to get healed as fast as possible... I don't want to be here...

Especially i don't want to see Mr. Kim... I love him and i don't want him to see me like this it's better for me to maintain a safe distance with him...

It's mid noon right now oppa got me some of my favourite books for my time pass and eomma has went to make some food for me...

Once I get out of here everything will be back to normal... But the only thing which will hurt me is Mr. Kim... Why can't I have him in my life in a simple way...

"Ms. Kim..." As I heard that i got on my senses... It's the nurse came to give me poison tablets...

I took it and with that eomma and oppa also came...

"Eomma... What did you brought for me..." I have to act normal even if I'm in pain i don't want eomma to be sad...

"Ms. Kim... Eat after ½ an hour... Okay..." I just nodded followed by eomma and oppa's bow and the nurse went out...

"It's your favourite Japchae... And i even brought Teokbokki and some Kimchi fried rice..."

"But eomma--"

"I know i know you like only Kimchi without any additional things... That's why i have brought a seperate box of Kimchi just for you this fried rice is for your oppa..."

We all chuckled a bit and...

"Ms. Kim..." Mr. Kim...

"How are you feeling today..." He asked looking like an angel and gave an awkward smile... Uhh ok...

"I'm feeling much better now..."

"Uhh... Y/n who is this handsome man..." Eomma...

"Hello Mrs. Kim... You must be Ms. Kim's mother... I'm Kim Taehyung y/n's friend and Mr. Kim Namjoon's boss..." He said and bowed... I don't know but everything feels awkward right now...

"Wait what... Joonie's boss... Ohh you're the owner of Taegi textiles... Well i must say that you're really young and handsome... I thought joonie's boss must be some old man..." I didn't found it laughable at all... But they were laughing...

On the other hand me and oppa had same expression...

"Unniieee..." There you go the troublemaker is here...

"Unnie how are you... You doing well right... Namu oppa?..." Welp now I'm going to get bored...

Time Skips...

It's almost evening now... Even though I didn't did anything but still I feel exhausted... Just because of this girl Taegi...

Well she had already left as she was sleepy... I don't know how she had got this much stamina to chatter like that...

Eomma had already left to prepare dinner for me... I'm not really liking it that eomma is running here and there just because of me...

Oppa also went with her... Right now I'm just sitting waiting for my meal to come...

"Ms. Kim your meds..." Again...

After the nurse left Mr. Kim enter... This time he didn't said anything...

"Oh Mr. Kim... I thought you went with Taegi..."

"No I sent her with the driver..." He said while taking seat on the bed...