SIXTEEN...

Author's pov...

Just like any other day.... Today also sun awoke each and every person of Ansan-si...

A warm yet sharp ray of sun hit Taehyung's face... He woke up while groaning a bit and sat straight while stretching his body... Then suddenly his eyes fell on a frame which was kept on his side table...

 Then suddenly his eyes fell on a frame which was kept on his side table

It was his and his wife Seulgi's reception party's photograph.... He picked it and caressed her face... He misses her a lot...

They both to love each other since there high schooling... And after that one day they both came to know that Seulgi is pregnant... A really big mess happened after that and finally there family decided to accept them and there child...

They both were happy... But Destiny wanted something else... When She was 7 months pregnant she came to know that She is suffering from a disease called Eclampsia...

She felt like there life stopped... The doctor said that it's possible to save the baby but there are complications in saving Seulgi... At first she requested to the doctor to not tell this to Taehyung....

And when her delivery date came at time Taehyung came to know about her disease.... He felt like someone killed him from inside... He asked doctor to save Seulgi... But Seulgi wanted the baby to live instead of her..... Doctors were really pressurized and they time...

They tried there best to save Seulgi... But unfortunately she couldn't make it... And Taehyung on the other hand almost left his life... Just for her he left his studies and started working on his father's company... Just for her he was doing everything... And she left him alone.....

For like 10 months he didn't even saw Taegi.... And when he came back to his life he went through Seulgi's personal diary and got a letter he opened it...

Dear My TaeTae...

When you'll read this letter I may not be with you... I know if I won't be there you'll feel like coming to me... But please never do that... Our baby needs you... If you'll also leave our baby alone then how he/she will survive...
Just promise me one thing... If anything happened to me you will take care of our baby... We always wanted a beautiful life right... So I want you to give our baby that life which he/she deserves... Okay...

I don't know what else to say these are my last words Tae... Please keep it and please love our baby as much as you can.... I want our baby to live... Even if I die I'll give birth to this child... Please don't hate me for leaving you...
I love you...

Yours and only yours
SEULI...

As he read that letter a single tear dropped on it and he hugged the letter... After that he decided that he will give Taegi every single thing of this world... And he started working hard and made himself a big Business Tycoon...