THE END- WEDDING...

Author's pov...

"Y/n!! What's wrong with you... Go get your stuffs we have to reach venue right now..." Right now everyone is getting there stuffs to got to the marriage venue...

"Eomma I'm doing the same thing no... You know we all slept late last night..."

"Oh please... Even i slept late last night... Still i woke up at 5..."

"Eomma you are you ok..."

"Uff... Eomma kiddo both of you please... I already have lots of works to do please fast... I still have headache... It's all your fault kiddo... You're the one who made me drunk like hell..."

"Come on oppa it's my wedding..." Y/n said while closing her bag's chain...

"Ok I'm done let's go..." She said and everyone headed out...

"Kiddo you sure you're not forgetting anything right?"

"Yes oppa... I've checked everything thrice there's no chance tha-- wait... Oppa!! My wedding dress!!! Where is it?!!..." Y/n started panicking... She started roaming all around the house in the search of her dress...

"Kiddo!!! What the heck is wrong with you... You have a baby bump stop right there!!" Namjoon literally shouted making both y/n his mom shocked...

"Oppa... My dress..." She just pouted...

Namjoon walked towards her and carefully made her sit in the car...

"Your dress..." He paused and gave her light slap on her head making her whin...

"Your dress is there at the venue you dumb dumb..." Y/n Oed her mouth and they all headed towards the venue...

As they reached y/n wanted to go inside from the front door but Namjoon made her go inside from the back door...

"Eomma why... I wanted to see the decor no..."

"Offo y/n there's a surprise he's been preparing from weeks appreciate it no..." With that they entered the changing room and it was looking like...

And I'm stunned right now

"Hello ma'am..." I looked towards the voice and saw 3 girls and they are definitely the stylists...

"Hello..." I said with a smile followed by eomma... I took my seat infront of the dressing table...

I must say Mr. Kim and-- oh sorry Tae and oppa had arranged everything so amazingly... I'm just speechless...

"Can I now see my dress... I've been dieing to at least have a glimpse of it..." They dressers nodded and as i looked at the dress my mouth literally dropped to the floor...

" They dressers nodded and as i looked at the dress my mouth literally dropped to the floor