NINETEEN...

Y/n's pov..

It's pretty late now... We have been hanging out for like hours... And now Taegi is asleep on my arms... She was just jumping here and there in whole Lotte World... We played a lot there...

Right now we are on our way to Kim's mansion... We reached and Mr. Kim parked the car... I got out with Taegi on my arms and we made our way towards her room...

After tugging her inside her blanket we both left her room and went towards main door... "Okay... So thank you so much Mr. Kim for taking me with you... I had a great day thanks once again... " I said and bowed...

"Thank you to you too Ms. Kim... Idk what you've done but Taegi loves you a lot... Like whenever she sees you she always runs to you... You are her first teacher with whom she had attached like this... How..." Mr. Kim said with a confused face... We stood infront of the main gate...

I chuckled... "Mr. Kim... I've done nothing... She just needs attention and love nothing else... And about her previous tutors... All of them just used to droll on you instead of teaching her... And I gave her the attention  which she needed... And that's the difference between me and them..." I said...

"What... What do mean by droll on me..."

"Mr. Kim... Taegi once told me that her previous tutors used to ask about you a lot... Like what are your likings and dislikings... What type of man you are or something something... Idk... And this is the thing which she doesn't like... She's just a little girl and they used to ask her about you... Well that's absurd... Okay Mr. Kim I should leave now... Good night..." I said while smiling a bit and started walking towards Orphanage while turning around off course...

"Ms. Kim Wait!... Let me walk you to your place..." He said and jogged to me...

"No Mr. Kim... It's okay I can go by myself..."

"I know you can go... But it's not safe for girls like you... So just let me walk you to your place..." He said and gestured me to walk further... I just pouted and started walking with him...

Now what does he mean by girls like me... "Mr. Kim... What do you mean by girls like me??..." I asked him with raised eyebrows.... He looked at me for a bit seconds... I blinked more than usual...

"Let it be you won't understand..." What!! Seriously... He said and looked forward... I gave him a Wtf face and looked forward too... "If you'll not tell me then how I'll be able to understand.... Idiot..." I mumbled to myself....

We just crossed a really creepy ally way... As we crossed it a chill ran down my spine... It was really spooky... I just hugged myself... "Aaaahh!!..." I Flinched...

"W-What was that Mr. Kim..." Now I am scared... Thank God he's with me otherwise I would've died the second I heard that scream... Right now I glued on my spot...

"Ignore it and keep walking..." He said and started walking... But my feets are stuck because of fear... I looked behind and saw nothing apart from darkness...

Someone tapped on my shoulder... "Aaaahh!!..." I yelp and looked towards the person... "Mr. Kim... You sacred me..." I said and breathed heavily....

"I told you to ignore it and walk... Why are you standing here... Come on..." He said and waited for me to walk... But my scaredy ass legs denied...

He sighed.... Grabbed my wrist and started dragging me... Out of nowhere Jimin's visions started filling my head... My whole body started shaking... My eyes filled with tears... I started breathing heavily...

"What happened to you why are you shak-- Ms. Kim... Why are you crying... What happened..." He asked while turning around... I didn't realized that I am crying....