TWENTY ONE...

Taehyung's pov...

Urghhh!!! I am fed up now... It has been weeks that I am trying to make Taegi calm but she had started making me pissed off...

She is just on her I want an Eomma mode... Why does she even want an Eomma... Am I not enough for her...

I guess you should hire a babysitter or call someone who can handle her...

I think you are right... Babysitter?? Hell no all the girls just use to droll on me... I guess I should call someone... Eomma!!

Yes! Eomma... She will be the best person... I quickly took my phone and called her...

Taehyung..
Hello..

Eomma..
Hello... Taehyungahh... what's up son... Long time no talk... Did you forgot that your mom exists in this world... Or you are being ungrateful like all the time...

Taehyung..
Eomma... Can you please at least let me speak... Taegi is really troubling me... She--

Eomma..
Don't you ever dare to say anything against my daughter... She's a nice and intelligent girl... You know what... I am coming there then I'll tell you what is called slap and kick just wait only few hours later you'll be regretting your ungrateful behavior... Now get lost...

And the line got disconnected... She never lets me talk properly... I was right now sitting on my cabin... I was about to proceed my work...

Knock!... Knock!..

"Come in..." I said and Mr. Oh came inside... "Yes Mr. Oh... How's the preparations going... Are models ready for the show..." I asked while focusing on my laptop...

"Yes Mr. Kim... Everything is going really well... I came here to take you to the practice..."

"Oh yeah yeah... I am done let's go..."
We both made our way towards the ramp area where models were practicing...

After that... Me and Mr. Oh both watched there practice and I must say... Mr. Park is really a professional model... He presents himself so well...

After having a look of all the models

After having a look of all the models... I informed Mr. Oh to tell the models to give there 100% on the show...

And I left the hall... "Mr. Kim!..." I heard and stopped... I turned around and saw Mr. Park jogged towards me and stopped...

"Yes Mr. Park... Is that anything you want to say..."

"Yes Mr. Kim... Actually today is my birthday... And you gave me such a great opportunity to make myself so I wanted to share my happiness with you..."