TWO..

Author's pov.

"I want to meet your son first" y/n said.

As y/n said those words Mr. Park's eyes lit up he felt like a really big burden has left his shoulders.....

"Y/n.... Are you sure.... Just because it was Appa's last wish you don't have to agree... If you don't want to then we will not force you..." Namjoon said...

"Oppa... I know what I am doing.... That's why I want to meet him first right..." Y/n said and smiled towards Namjoon...

"Don't worry my child.... Everything will be fine.... So when do you wanna meet him..." Mr. Park said...

She thought for a bit and said "What about today..." And everyone started staring her... "If you want to... Then why not.." Mr. Park said..

Y/n just smiled and nodded.. "Okay then today 6pm at Satoori Restaurant.. Okay" Mr. Park said and y/n agreed with him.... And he went out from the Kim's House....

"Urhm... Urhm..." Namjoon cleared his throat.... "Y/n.... It's your life I will not stop you.... But if any time you will feel like this can't happen then you can say no right away because. "It's never late to choose the good things for your life"..... Okay" As he completed his sentence he patted her head and went to his room....

Time skips. At evening.
Y/n's pov.

Okay... So now it's the time I have to go.... It's 5pm now I have 1 hour... What should I wear now....

"MONIE! OPPA! " I shouted....

"Yeah what happened why are you screaming.." He came so fast... Wow..

"What should I wear..." I said and looked at him with my pouty face..

"Uff.... Y/n just pick a dress, wear it, do a bit make up and go... Why are you panicking.." He said and shaked his head left to right...

"Oppa... I want to look good na.... And your choice is the best.... Oppa please help me na.... Please.." I pleaded him...

"Okay.... Okay.." He said and came near my wordrobe... And he picked two dress...

 And he picked two dress