SIX..

Y/n's pov..

I quickly left his office as fast as I can... And went to mall to buy some decent dresses... As Jimin is cheap so yeah I have to do this...

I entered the mall and went to Pentaloons my personal favorite... And started looking for some casual wear for home when Mom, Dad and Eomma, Oppa will be home.... And some party wear whenever we will go for any business party or anything...

As Jungkook and I had already Became good friends I want to look good in his birthday party so I bought a beautiful dress and..... After buying all the stuffs I took a taxi and went home.... When I reached home I saw that it was already 5pm..

Fuck... It's already evening...

I quickly went to my room and started putting the clothes in the closet it took almost 30 minutes... After putting all the things I went to check that if everything in the house is clean or not.... And it was...

I was entering my room and I got a call... I took my phone and saw it was Jimin.... I quickly picked his call...

Y/n- Hel--

Jimin- Listen you bitch... I don't have time.... Just get ready on time I'll be back at 6 and we will leave for party at 6:30... So get ready right now I am coming...

And he disconnected the call... He didn't even let me say hello....

I just Shrugged it off and started getting ready as fast as I can... And wore this...

And left my hairs loose

And left my hairs loose... With some curls at the end... Did make up to cover the hickeys and finger marks which are so stubborn to leave my skin...

And got ready... As I was wearing my sandals... I heard the sound of engine

He's back...

I thought and literally ran to front door... I don't want to let him even knock the door... As I opened the door I saw he was about to knock the door...

He just passed me and went to his room... And I sat in the couch of living room... After 20 minutes he came... All dressed up like a prince...

 All dressed up like a prince