TWELVE..

Author's pov..

Another day... Another sunrise... Another start... Another day had started for everyone but not for Jimin... He didn't even slept for a second last night... As he saw the Divorce papers.... He had been just looking at it as if something is gonna come out of it...

"You can't abandon me.... Y/n.... You are my whore and as I said you are stuck with me it means you're gonna die by my hands or with me...."

As he has already announced he is definitely up to do something really horrible... He is right now sitting in the living room still looking at the papers... He is having a mixed feeling of rage, sadness and not at all guilty...

"How dare you abandon me... I am the only one who can do that.... You are surely gonna pay for this whore... Just wait" He said while gritting his teeth...

On the other hand y/n woke up early at 6 as it has became her habit to wake up early in the morning... So she just awoke and started doing her Chores... As before marriage also she use to do the house chores... So it's not a big deal for her....

After doing her work she went inside her room... Took a quick shower and wore this....

After getting ready she went to kitchen to make breakfast for all three of them

After getting ready she went to kitchen to make breakfast for all three of them... It took her 30 minutes to make breakfast for them... After making breakfast she went to her Eomma's room... She took a deep breath and opened the door....

As she entered she first saw the time and it is 7:30 now... She slowly and steadily went near her Eomma... "Eo-Eomma wake up... It's morning..." She tried her best to act normal but failed...

After some couple of attempts Mrs. Kim woke up... "I've done all the chores and breakfast is also ready come fast... I am going to call oppa..." She said while totally avoiding her gaze and directly left the room and went to Namjoon's room...

She woke him up too and informed him that breakfast is ready... After 20 to 30 minutes they both came and y/n served them breakfast... They all ate there breakfast and Namjoon took his Leave...

"Okay Eomma... Okay kiddo... I am going... And yeah kiddo if you want to do something then I can talk to my boss for a job Vacancy..." He said while wearing his shoes...

"Oppa... I'll find job on my own... I don't want to bother you..." She said in a low tone... "Well that was a bit rude but... I am proud of you that you are willing to restart..... Again on your own..." He said while grabbing her shoulders..

After that he kissed his Eomma's cheek and y/n's forehead and went to his office... And after some hours Mrs . Kim also went for her work and right now y/n is alone trying to divert her mind...

It has been midnoon that she is just scrolling the TV channels... And all of a sudden she heard door bell ring...

Ting tong...