TWENTY SEVEN...

Author's Pov...

Y/n was admiring Taehyung while many different thoughts were running on her mind... On the other hand Taehyung was just on his phone talking with his business partner Mr. Cha...

"Mr. Cha you saw the whole scenario... I didn't just ran out of the party for no reason... Ms. Kim is my friend and there's no way I would've left her like that... And let me tell you one thing very clearly... My friends and family are my first priority... That's all I want to say..." He said and started walking towards y/n...

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim... It's just-- Ms. Kim... Ms. Kim where are you... Ms. Kim!!!... Ms. Kim!!!" He shouted as he didn't saw anyone around... The place where they were was empty as if no one ever came...

Without thinking twice he called police... After calling police he himself got inside his car and drove back...

Taehyung was driving back home and trying to figure out what to do and how... He just wanted to save y/n but he was so clueless...

He was continuesly smacking the stairing wheel out of anger...

"What the fuck should I do... How am I supposed to help her..."

He drove back home and saw his mom waiting for him... He explained her everything and her reaction was nothing different from him...

Police was just trying to figure out things out of Taehyung's statement...

Meanwhile Taehyung was in deep thoughts...

"Where... Where are you Ms. Kim..."

"Wait... Her ex husband... It must be him... But who is he... I don't even know him..." He said and pulled his hairs out of frustration

After some seconds of pulling his hairs... "Ms. Kim fainted in the party... So it's clearly possible that she saw her ex husband there..."

He then quickly went back home as he was in police station... As he reached home he quickly went to Taegi's...

Without knocking he entered her room she was sitting there on her bed worried for her unnie...

"Taegi... You were with your unnie right... Did you saw anyone who was looking at her or whom she was looking at..." He just started with his questions...

And Taegi started recalling the scenes... After sometime...

"Yes appa... Unnie was looking towards a man... And she started breathing heavily and I ran up to you..."

"Will you be able to recognise him if i showed you his picture..." And she nodded as a yes...

He quickly pulled his phone out started showing her the staff and the guests... As he knew that no one else were allowed to the party unless or until they are the families...

After for like tons of pictures... Taegi halted as she saw a familiar face...

"Appa... Appa... This man... Yeah this man... He was the one... He was smirking while looking towards unnie... And she started breathing heavily... Appa he is the one... I'm sure appa..." She was continuesly repeating the same words...

And as Taehyung looked towards his phone... His face filled with frown and confusion...

 His face filled with frown and confusion