Prologue: The Blind Orphan [Kasey] (Eight Years Old)

A/N:

I hope that you guys that are in the mood for a very sad and depressing story about a blind girl that falls in love with a girl that is in an abusive relationship. If you aren't then this is not the story for you. I hope to make you grow attached to the characters I create and I want to weave a story for you that seems so true and beautiful that it will last forever.

Just please don't like Sonya

Sonya is a bitch.

This is for a flashback

This is for thoughts

Enjoy the story!~

The stinging of her lavender eyes, the smell of smoke and the feeling of intense heat against her skin. Kasey was the only one to survive the fire that destroyed her life and killed her parents. She cried, not because of the smoke in her eyes, but the fear of being alone in the world. She had refused to be comforted by the others, she hated that her blonde haircuts been signed at the end, giving her tips a permanent black color to the tips.

She had cried when she was on the way to the orphanage, which was to be her new home. The social worker pulled out a sucker and handed it to the young girl that was known as Kasey Overdlae. Sucking on the candy, she had it gone in less than a minute and had seemed to forget about the fact that she was no longer a loved child.by her parents, but an orphan. The two adults began to talk about her living arrangements as she tugged on the Social Workers skirt softly and whispered

"What about mommy and daddy, when are they coming to get me?"

Her pale lavender eyes looked up at the two adults as the social worker told her that she was to stay here.

"Why?"

The worker just went to her car as the orphanage owner took Kasey to her room, unaware of the fact that Kasey could only see the outline of things and not the object itself.

"Ma'am, when will my mommy and daddy be coming to pick me up?"

A/N: I will now be an asshole and say that is the end of the chapter. Sorry about the cliffhanger but I do that a lot. Gomosai if I made this too short. Please vote if you liked it and don't be a stranger to leave a comment.