Chapter III: Family and Promises [Kasey]

Kasey woke up with a smaller headache then she had yesterday but it was still there. With a small sigh, she stood and made her way over to her dresser as best as she could without tripping over the stuff on her floor. With a small groan, she began to hum once again so she could find her way around. She then pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before peeling her clothes off and putting on the new set. She then grabbed a jacket from her closet and put it on before walking downstairs to be greeted by her 'mother'

"Morning Kasey."

"Morning mom, I'm going to go to my parents gravesite so I'm not going to school today."The blonde haired female nodded and smiled, though Kasey only saw the nodding since she couldn't really see the smile through the blur of sound. "Bye mom."

"See you later Kasey!" The female that it had been addressed to then walked out the door and began to head to the cemetery that was about ten blocks away, but first she would have to get flowers that was at the flower shop nearby.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Time Skip, Fifteen minutes later:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Kasey stood in front of the grave that held the bodies of her real parents, the blue roses and orchids falling from her hand as she sobbed quietly. She would come here every so often since she knew the way here and which grave was theirs because it was her actual parents and not the fake ones that she's living with currently. She then fell to her knees as she gripped the tombstone tightly. She then spoke, it seemed like she was actually talking to her parents though.

"Mom, dad...why aren't you here? Please, why did you leave? Tell me! I needed you and then you left! Why!?! I miss you so much!! Mom...I met a girl who has helped the pain slightly. She's really nice but...she kissed me. I don't know what to do! If you were here, would you tell me? No...you wouldn't. Dad...I'm thinking about joining the chess club. Would you be proud? Maybe...I won't ever know now though. Why did you leave such a burden to me?!?"

Kasey's shoulders shook as she spoke, the tears came out faster. She then collapsed onto the tombstone and cried harder as she tried her hardest to keep all of the worst things inside but it spilt from her lips as she kept speaking.

"You know what? I'm sick of being alone in the dark, unable to enjoy life like everyone else! Why couldn't I be normal? Why did I have to be born like this? Unable to see what a person looks like! I don't even know what you guys looked like! You're all just freaking sound outlines! That's all I see! I can't even see you guys! Sure, different colors give off a different amount of sound, but that tells me nothing about what they are! I want to actually see!"

She then pulled away from the tombstone with tears on her eyes still, unaware that a certain redhead was nearby and had heard everything. Kasey looked at the flowers she had brought and tossed them onto the grave haphazardly and spoke once more. "You won't have to wait much longer for me..."

···········································································································

A/N:
Yeah
I know
Cliffhangers suck huh?
But guess what?

I
D
G
A
F!

I love them.

Here's an Itachi Uchiha Emoji:

(o//||\\O)
Get it?

Anyway!

Vote

Comment

Critique

Enjoy~