Chapter I: The Beginning or The End [Kasey]

Act Three, Final Act

Kasey sat in class, her eyes on the floor as she remembered everything that happened to her. These days did happen and they took a large toll on her, both mentally and physically.

Is it worth it? All this pain just for one person? Sure, Tya knows more about me than everyone else. But does she understand? She doesn't, does she? She may have been hurt before, but it isn't a constant pain, she isn't always hurt by the ones around her. She's popular. Why does no one see me? See my pain? Why? Am I that unimportant? Yeah, I bet I am.

With a small sigh leaving her lips, she stood and left the class early, claiming that she was sick. She wasn't really, she never got sick. She just didn't want to be around people today. She arrived at the office a few moments later. She walked in and gave a fake smile before speaking.

"I need to call my mom. I don't feel good."

"Oh, sure thing hun. What's your name?"

"Kasey Overdlae."

"Hun, your mom told us that she's going to be out of town for a while. Just go on home, I understand that you don't feel good."

Kasey gave a small nod and adjusted her bag over her shoulder before heading out the door. She then began to walk to her house, her thoughts attacking her with even more hatred.

Kasey, just fucking die. No one needs a cripple like you! Just curl into a ball and wait for death! That all your good for! Fucking worm food! You aren't even a decent human being! Just die already! Kill yourself! And make sure that no one sees you this time! The bitch that stopped you doesn't understand your pain. Show her how it feels!

' Kasey! What the hell? I thought you had finally found something good! Hold on to it!'

Shut up Yasek! You've been keeping me here, always filled with pain!

'Think about the feelings you have when Tya is around! Don't fucking do this!'

Fine, not today. I will soon. Nothing will keep me from ending everything!

Kasey arrived home soon afterwards and sighed before shaking her head as she opened the door and walked up to her room. She wasn't in the mood to do anything so she just collapsed on the bed, falling asleep slowly. She was out after three minutes, unaware that she had left the door open.

A/N: By the way, the time lapse for the relationship between Tya and Kasey is now four months. They are nearing graduation but will Kasey live until then? Like I'd tell you. Anyway, is this the beginning of her life or the end in your opinion?

Vote

Comment

Critique

Enjoy~