Chapter III: The Outline of Loneliness [Kasey]

What was with that girl? She was limping, that much was clear to me, but I don't know why, then again, I am blind.

She gave a soft and inaudible sigh as she looked at the paper she was working on, she could see the outline of the letters so she was able to do it, same with numbers. She shook her head slightly and sighed again as she went through the worksheet with ease. Humming softly to herself, she stood up and took the paper to the teacher and smiled.

"Mr.Outenfeild, I'm finished with the worksheet."

The teacher looked awestruck but accepted it nonetheless as he spoke.

"Stay right there Kasey, I have to see if this is correct" He went through the sheet and was again awestruck to be met by a hundred percent. "Kasey, have you taken this class before?"

"No I haven't Mr. Outenfeild."

"Then go did you grow a perfect score in such little time?"

Kasey gave a small shrug and went back to her seat as the teacher tried to figure out why this girl was able to finish in five minutes on a unit they just started with a hundred percent.

When the bell rang, Kasey stood and slung her bag over her shoulder before humming softly. No one knew that she had to him or else she was unable to see where she was going. Noise was her guide and she followed. With her gym clothes already in her bag, she headed to the gymnasium with a small light of cheerfulness in her eyes even though she wasn't actually feeling happy. With a small breath escaping her lips, she walked into the locker room and began to strip. Her small bust of around a B-cup was rather embarrassing. She then pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top, ignoring the stares that followed her since she had permanent burn marks all over her skin. Putting her bag in her gym locker that had ben assigned to her before the school day started, she sat on a bench as Sonya approached her from behind and spoke to the blind girl

"Why did you sit next to my girlfriend for you were assigned a seat?"

"I just sat down in a seat next to someone that I hoped I could talk to, air apologize if you two are dating."

Kasey looked up at the female and gave an innocent smile as Sonya nodded.

"Good, I doubt she would date you anyways...Because she likes her girls to be pretty, not looking like a racetrack of burns."

That hit Kasey hard, she was exteremely sensitive about her scars and in that moment, she broken into silent tears as Sonya walked away triumphantly. After she had finished crying, Kasey walked out of the locker room with her head hung low since she kept hearing hushed whispers about how ugly she was because of her burns and scars. They didn't know that they had occurd because her parents had died in a fire and she had almost gone with them. She was in an orphanage until three weeks ago, that was when she was adopted and moved to this town. With a small and depressed sigh escaping her lips, she stood next to two of the prep that instantly scooted away from her, saying that they didn't want to catch her ugliness and scars in a very mocking and evil way.

A/N: I hope you guys like the update, I really  want Sonya to come off as one of those bitchy preps that hates everyone while Tya is more along of the lines of a kind Prep. The two will meet rather soon, don't worry about that. If you are enjoying this then please rate and give me some feedback about what I could be doing better.