Chapter VIII: What We Know [Tya]

Tya smiled slightly and waited for Kasey to come out of the locker room and was met by the blonde's lavender eyes. She immediately smiled and walked over to the other before speaking.

"Hey Kasey, why don't you come over to my house today?"

"Um...sure."

"Great, right after school then?"

"Okay."

"Great!"

The two girls then went to their respective classes. Tya gave a slight smirk. She had way more planned than hanging out. It would end with Tya and Kasey dating. Yes, she would definitely have Kasey. She would definitely be able to tell the other that she was in love with her.

I can't wait till after school today.

She then sighed and watched the clock as she waited for the class period to end.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:Time Skip, After School:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Tya smiled as Kasey walked beside her. The two were on their way to her house. The walk wasn't awkward nor was it stressed. The two girls were just enjoying the sound of the nature. Tya then held her hand out to the other when they arrived so she could help her up the steps. The other took her hand shyly and it brought a small smile to her lips.

"This way Kasey."

"Alright, thanks for the help."

"No problem." The two females then stepped inside before they went to the couch. Tya then spoke in a very soft and soothing tone. "Kasey, will you go out with me?"

"Um.."

"You don't have to answer right now, I just want to know by the end of the day."

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Tya then kissed Kasey softly, catching the other off guard but she soon began to kiss back. Tya then bit Kasey's bottom lip softly to ask for entrance, right as her mother walked in, causing the older redhead woman to drop the groceries and shout.

"Tya!"

A/N: Sorry of it's short. I love how everyone is supporting this book so much! I really appreciate it!!! This is my first ever novel. Over 1k views! I feel like you guys are having a good time with these characters. Unfortunately, the depressing part of the story isn't over. Kasey still has a lot of things to get through. That's what this act will be for. The final act will show what Kasey's final decision on life and death is.

Vote

Comment

Critique

Enjoy~