Chapter III: Dark Reality [Kasey]

Kasey woke up with a start, her heart was racing and she was trembling. She had no idea what the dream had been about. With a small sigh, she stood and ran her hand through her hair as she mumbled something about dreams.

Well then, might as well get ready to face the horrors of the day.

Kasey then walked over to the dresser and grabbed a shirt and a small skirt before shaking her head and replacing the skirt with a pair of jeans. She then grabbed her book bag and walked downstairs, her eyes closed slightly due to her grogginess. She then grabbed something to eat really quick and walked out the door.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:Time Skip:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Kasey sat down in her desk, her hair was a mess due to the fact that she had forgotten to brush her hair this morning. She then pulled out a pencil and paper before she started to do her work. It wasn't really going to well for her today, but then again it never did. She was the laughing stock of the school and no one really cared for her, well Tya did.

Am I really meant to exist? Am I just taking up space and resources? I don't know and I want to!

At that moment, a girl came over to her desk a d shoved her out of it before speaking in a cruel and venomous voice.

"Oops, my bad!"

She then walked away, leaving Kasey to try and stand on her own. When she finally stood up, which only took a few minutes, she then sat back in her seat and looked at her paper before a few tears escaped her eyes, dripping onto the desk as the thoughts of hatred and cruelness entered her mind.

I should do it, nothing in this would is going right for me, I should just end it all and die. Why am I even here? I bet I'm here just so that way I can die, that's it. That's why I'm here!

A/N: Gomosai for the cliffhanger! I tried to escape that habit but I really don't know what else to put for this chapter. Oh, and there will be two endings to this, a original ending and an alternative one. Don't worry though, I will still have the angst in both of them

Vote

Comment

Critique

Enjoy!~