Epilogue: I Did This [Tya]

It had been three months since Kasey had passed away at her own hand. Everyone knew how broken Tya was because of it. It hurt her so much to know that her choice to stay for school costed someone their life. It was killing her inside. With a small sigh, Tya looked down at the grave of her girlfriend. Tears were rolling down her face as she spoke to the tombstone.

"Kasey, I know that you can hear me. Please, come back sometime and let me know you're okay. I love you so much, I got you some flowers today. We never got to go on a proper date, did we? I don't know what kind of flowers you like so I got you the best they had. It costed about two hundred dollars, but for you nothing is too expensive. Kasey, please answer me. I....I miss you so much!"

She then dropped the bouquet of flowers onto the grave as she cried her eyes out. She knew that her girlfriend was never coming back for her. It was over, Tya had failed to save the person she cared the most about. It wasn't fair though, Kasey deserved to live. She deserved to be loved. She deserved the best in the world.

It's my fault. It's all my fault, I should have known she was going to do it. I should have gone home with her. This is all my fault. I did this!

Her body was now curled around the tombstone that read the following.

Kasey Overdlae

1997-2014

Beloved daughter of Diana and Alex Overdlae. Her life was short, but filled with those who cared.

"I had to accept the worst thing at a young age, that I was alone in the world. Superfluous, unwanted and shunned." -Haku (Naruto)

Tya hated how it said that it was filled with people who cared. No one cares for her other than herself and her adoptive mother. No one else came to the funeral and people acted like they cared in school. There were no tears from anyone with more meaning to them than Tya's though. Her entire existence was ripped from her when Kasey died.

A/N: So sad....not going to even.

Vote

Comment

Critique

Enjoy~