Chapter V: The Game Begins [Tya]

Why is Sonya so mean to the new girl, and me? Does she still love me? She said she is disgusted with me. I still love her, no matter what she says to me.

A soft and gentle sigh escaped from between her glossy lips as she pondered her thoughts. Her raven hair had been put up in a ponytail by one of her other teammates.

And what about that new girl? What is with her scars? Is she abused by her parents like I am by Sonya? Is she struggling to hide her pain? I hope Sonya didn't cause the poor girl to have a mental breakdown.

The teacher blew his whistle and called for the team names. When they were the only ones left, Sonya called out in a very rude and horrid voice, almost like it was directed at Kasey "S.C.A.R.S"

I have a better idea though, please let me choose. Please baby, let me save Kasey from a breakdown. Please....

The teacher gave a soft sigh and shook his head "The whole team has to be in agreement" This caused quick frown to take hold of Sonya but then Kasey called "We agreed on Signo Elementalis." Then other girl's nodded and Tya smiled

Original, just like the girl who made the name. And it has a certain beauty to it. We have quite a lot in common by what I have seen so far.

The coach gave a small nod and smiled at the original name. No one really came up with stuff like that anymore. "Alright, Signo Elementalis please step to the red side and Average Joe's to the blue side." Both teams obeyed and steppe to their sides while the teacher went on about the rules evn though both teams knew them by heart excpet Kasey, who was listening intently by the look on her face.

She looks kinda cute when she does that......NO! I can't think like that, Sonya would find out then she would hate me (A/N:like she don't already?) I have to stay loyal to her! I still love her and only her.....but the other girl looks so cute.....NO!

When the teacher finished, both teams ran for the balls, Kasey had grabbed a few and so had Tya and Sonya. Giving a small smile to her girlfriend, she chucked a ball at the other team and got someone out.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter, this is the beginning of Tya's internal struggle to see who she really wants. Vote and give me feedback on the story please.