Chapter XI: The Revenge of a Bitch [Tya]

Tya sighed softly and looked at her phone before seeing she had a shit ton of notifications on Facebook. Opening the application up, she scrolled through her notifications and messages and was appalled at what people were saying about her. She saw people calling her a slut and a womanizer and every other horrid thing that could be said about her. Tya knew that none of these things were true but, of course, Sonya had gained more power when Tya broke up with her and had began to slander the good name that Tya had made for herself.

Damn, I just said we needed a break babe. I still love you but you were too mean and cruel to me.

With a small sigh, she stood up from her bed and threw her phone across the room as it shattered everywhere. She put her head in her hands for a small amount of time and cried. Her sobs had been short and quick. She then stood, wiping her eyes as she walked over to her dresser and grabbed a tank top and a black pair of shorts before walking to the restroom and taking a shower. With a small smile playing across her lips, she began to take her clothes off and step into the shower as she thought of how beautiful Kasey had been yesterday in her casual clothes.

If only she was lesbian, then maybe I might date her while Sonya cooled down. I bet she isn't though.

When she had finished washing up, she pulled her towel off the rack and be game to dry herself off before stepping out and putting her clothes on. She didn't feel like putting a uniform on today so she used her once per week 'No Uniform' day. Usually, she stacked these up and waited till the last month of school to use them all up at once. She didn't care right now though, she just wanted to be able to actually be comfortable in school.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:Time Skip, First Hour:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

With a small sigh, Tya smiled and stood as Kasey walked into the classroom. For some reason though, the lavender eyed girl had her eyes trained on the ground as she continued to her seat, ignoring Tya as she did so. With a huff of defeat, she noticed that Kasey was wearing a long sleeve version of the uniform since she wanted to hide something that made no difference to Tya: The scars from a fire. Shaking her head softly, she looked up at the teacher as he began to call role. With a sigh of defeat, she raised her hand when her name was called "Here!" As soon as the words left her mouth, whispers of how she was a tramp and a whore soon flooded the classroom until it was quieted by the teacher.

A/N: Yeah, I know you all are probably pissed because I decided to make their lives harder than they already were but this is my story, not yours so MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Tya: She still has a cold, ignore her.