Chapter II: Why? Please Tell Me [Tya]

Tya tapped her foot silently as she watched Kasey walk into her house. With a small sigh, she then pulled away and started off towards her house so she could get some sleep. It was definitely a struggle for her not to go and just rush into the house to hold Kasey and keep her safe from herself.

Kasey...Just stay around for me...please?

She then sped off before she could think about jumping out of the car. She arrived at her house a few minutes later since the other girl lived rather close to her. She then walked into her house and was greeted by her dad since her mom was on duty at the hospital that she owned.

"Hey dad, what do I do if I'm falling for someone that doesn't want to be alive?"

"Get them to therapy."

"Dad...I'm dead serious!"

"Who's the girl first?"

"Kasey Overdlae"

"Hun...She has the biggest reason to live"

"Why?"

"Overdlae Enterprise was run by her parents before they died, so she's the heir."

"That doesn't mean anything to her!"

"What do you mean?"

"She just got out of the hospital for nearly killing herself!"

"Oh...no....I have to talk to her. I told her dad that she would be able to grow up. I guess I was wrong." He then stood and grabbed a file before rushing out the door, leaving Tya by herself in the house as she tried to piece everything together.

You know what, I'm too tired.

She sighed and walked upstairs. At that moment, she got a call from Kasey. Tya was elated, that was until she picked up and heard the tears that were causing her voice to crack as she spoke.  "Tya, don't expect me to be at school tomorrow, I have to do something."

"Please tell me."

"No...you'll just call me something horrid"

"No I won't! You don't know me well enough to assume that!"

"Fine...I have to visit someone that's dearly departed, there!?! Now stay out of my personal business! It's mine for a reason!" She then heard the call end. Tya was shocked, she didn't want to hurt the other girl but by the way her tears had gotten heavier and louder as she spoke to her, it seemed that Tya had in fact made it worse than it had to be.

I'm sorry Kasey, but I guess I'll have to follow you there.

Tya then ran up to her room and grabbed her shorts that she slept in before stripping down to nothing but a bra and putting the shorts on. She then crawled into bed and stared at the ceiling for a little bit before closing her eyes and watching the visions of light dance behind her eyes as she fell asleep.

A/N: I feel good, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter guys.

Vote

Comment

Critique

Enjoy~