Chapter VI: Confessions and Secrets [Tya]

It had been three weeks since Kasey had caught Tya in bed with her. Nothing happened, Tya had just decided to cuddle with her. Since that time, Kasey had been acting weird around her and it was starting to get to her.

Tya sighed and tapped her pencil against her desk softly. Her gaze went around the room and it soon landed on Kasey. It was strange how one girl could change her world so drastically. Just three weeks ago, Tya had been in an abusive relationship with Sonya but now she was free. It really was a miracle.

Kasey...I'm sorry.

She sighed softly and waited for the class to end since they were learning about writing linear equations and inequalities. She soon found out that it was rather boring and way too easy. She shook her head and soon was handed a worksheet and was told to find a partner. It was almost immediate, well ALMOST is the keyword, guys and girls all surrounded her and asked to be her partner except for Kasey. The one person that she wanted to work on this with was refusing to even try and partner up with her. With a small smile, she chose a rather cute female and went to the back.

"Hey, I'm Tya."

"Su-yon."

"That's a beautiful name. Where are you from?"

"Thailand, Bangkok to be exact." The female That had been identified as Su-yon then ran her hand through the black hair and put it on either side of her as she smiled.

"That sounds nice, do you miss it there?"

"Yeah."

"I think we should start."

"Yeah."

The two girls had started on the worksheet and it was rather evident that Su-yon was having trouble with the worksheet. Tya smiled softly then looked up at where Kasey was. That girl worked fast, she was already done and she didn't even have a partner.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:Time Skip:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

After class had ended, Tya ran after Kasey and stopped her in the hall. She was greeted by the fake smile that the other female had grown used to. It made her hurt on the inside to know that the one girl that had taken her heart was thinking about killing herself. She literally had to comfort the girl when she was teased because the girl had nearly killed herself because of it. It made her wish that she was able to be more than a friend to her.

"Kasey, why didn't you want to work with me?"

"I was fine on my own."

"Yeah, but I wanted to talk to you."

"Why?"

"I'm sorry if things are awkward because of what I did that day after you went to the cemetery."

"That's not it."

"What is it then?"

"I'm...not sure how to say this..."

"Just say it then," Tya the smiled and looked at the other female. The two of them were so alike that it was almost like they were made for each other. "I won't judge you."

"I might like you...I'm not sure though."

"Really!?!"

"Yeah."

Kasey then scurried off as fast as she could to the gym so she could get ready. Tya was in shock. The girl she like actually liked her?

This has to be a dream. Wake up Tya, this is fair to you! After so long, you deserve some good in your life.

Tya then began to head to the gym, her pace was soft yet hurried because she didn't want to be late nor did she want to get in trouble.

A/N: Yup, not a cliffhanger but it was still a rather good chapter. I want to grow out of my cliffhanging habit and so bear with me if the chapters are shorter.