Chapter V: The Final Choice [Kasey]

Here she was, her mind was in a panic and she was in a horrid pain that she couldn't stand anymore. Her mother had taken the knives out of the kitchen and put them in her room. It wasn't good for her, she needed a way out, something to dull the pain that she felt. With a small sin escaping her throat, she looked at the letter she had written in the last few minutes. It was her final statement, her death wishes. She didn't want to live anymore. This time, she would die, her mother wasn't there to stop her and she had the perfect things: her mother's medicine. Ten pills would kill her, there were twenty three in the bottle. With a small and incomprehensible 'sorry' escaping her lips, she twisted the lid off of the bottle and looked down at the letter. She knew she was hurting someone, that didn't matter though, she needed to be happy for once. This was her ecstasy, her freedom. Sparing no time, she then grabbed her 'freedom' and took all the pills before her body collapsed on the floor. It was her time, she was free. This is what her letter said.

Dear mom and Tya,
  I know I seemed to be fine or hurt. I know you thought I was getting better, but I wasn't. I failed to make it through, I was selfish. Please forgive me for this, I know that no matter what changed, I would have taken my life. Don't cry for me, please just remember who I was. Take nothing in life and give it your all for me. Experience it to its fullest and tell me everything when you get here. I love you guys, but I don't belong here.

Sincerely,
Kasey Overdlae

That was the last time anyone saw her, at least alive. She was pronounced dead at 4:56 p.m. and her cause of death was an OD. She was gone ten minutes before he mother arrived. The only people who cared about her went to her funeral, which was a grand total of two people. Her life wasn't cherished by many, but those who did cherish it held her death as close to them as possible. She saw everything she had left behind from right above the clouds. There was no hell, only bliss for her. She knew she had hurt others, but it didn't mean that she wasn't happy. With a small sigh, she then went to her new home, where her real mother and father waited for her with open arms.

The End.

A/N: I cried while writing this. Please don't kill me. I know that you enjoyed this book so this will become a sort of legacy and I will make two more books sorta like this with corresponding titles.